Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not sure what I should do
Well signed up on cupid a few weeks back and done most everything on there that I could. showed some interest in some of the matches with very little success. Well anyway there is this one guy that i wrote to say he sounded like someone that I would like to meet and he responded with a question back so i replied and that was it for a few weeks. Then all of a sudden I get a message back from him this week, which made me feel good considering the kind of week that I was having. There has been communication everyday this week and not just one liners if you know what I mean.

Last night he gave me his number to text so I replied back with my number figuring that I would wait for him to send one first but I ended up sending the first one. After he figured out it was me then the text happened every hour back and forth for a while, which I though was good.

Now it comes to the scary part, just received and email asking if I would like to meet him for coffee this week. So far it seems like this coffee thing seems to kill any chance to meet people, I have been truthful about who I am and what not, but I never seem to get past the second date or they seem to take forever to respond back if they even respond at all.

So I'm kind of scared to move forward on this but I'm not sure what I should do? Any ideas or should I just jump in like always do?

Messages In This Thread
not sure what I should do - by dlboy53 - 11-28-2011, 09:33 AM
not sure what I should do - by zeon - 11-28-2011, 01:06 PM
not sure what I should do - by BobInTampa - 11-28-2011, 03:34 PM
not sure what I should do - by dlboy53 - 11-28-2011, 06:14 PM
not sure what I should do - by pellaz - 11-28-2011, 06:20 PM