Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT?
LateBloomer Wrote:This pope wasn't chosen for his ability to warm hearts. He was chosen because he's an academic and a formidable one at that.

Right or wrong, that's the POLITICS of the situation.

It has very little to do with what Christ taught. We need to separate the two.

Just to be clear...I understand the Church can make whatever decision it likes based on whatever criteria they deem worthy......I do not belong to the church and normally I would have no opinion except the church INSISTS on inserting itself into my life so they have made it personal and I am certainly going to have an opinion of the church and the Pope and I have major red flags...

His statements about gays being the greatest threat to humanity (or something along those lines) show me his Nazi Youth in fact DID have an effect on him. Gay people wore pink triangles and were put in their ovens...did he not learn anything? Hitler thought we were a threat too,. He is an evil little man in my opinion. I would be worried if I was him having to meet the actual God after playing God here on earth.

Messages In This Thread
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT? - by East - 11-29-2011, 07:27 AM