Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT?
East Wrote:No where along the line have the gays conceded that the church should be allowed to NOT perform gay weddings. Gays are not just seeking secular tolerance, but is also attempting to force the Churches to tolerate and bend their beliefs to appease the minority.

On this board yesterday was the first time I heard the notion that gay people are going to force a church to marry them. You mus be listening to alot of different people than I...I have not heard this from anyone except the church itself (and now here) who uses it as a scare tactic.

I have heard gays refuting this lie consistently.

http://wifeandmomoftwo.wordpress.com/200...wned-camp/

In another case of a clash between Christian traditional values and the new secular sexual morality, the United Methodist church group that owns a private campground retreat are suing the New Jersey government, saying its rights of religious freedom are being violated. The state is investigating a discrimination charge brought against the Ocean Grove Camp Meeting Association by a pair of lesbians who wanted to use the private retreat camp ground for a “civil union” ceremony.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/britis...own-55371/

Mike Weatherley, the Conservative MP for Hove, wrote a letter Aug. 21 to Prime Minister David Cameron saying, “As long as religious groups can refuse to preside over ceremonies for same-sex couples, there will be inequality.”

I most likely could pull up more news along the same lines.

It happened before. The Secular government legalized interracial marriage, which was soon forced upon those churches that didn't hold with that.

Messages In This Thread
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT? - by Bowyn Aerrow - 11-30-2011, 03:33 AM