Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT?
nullnaught Wrote:I'm sorry you are thinking that. I can't imagine how you got there from here, because there is nothing covert about the way the Church has been and continues to be killing us first. There is no question, until this post, of weather the Church has been killing us that I have seen. Did I miss it? Seriously, perhaps I did.
In any event, where in the world are you comming from. Do you seriously entertain any thought but that the church wants us dead? Have you listened to how they interpret the bible? They wrote the killing book, we wish to burn it.

I kept "kill" in there as i was stating the Nazi counterpart to your argument.
I really should of said this:

Quote:Bit like "Group X is covertly destroying us, we must destroy X first!"
Apologies.

I don't think the Church wants us dead.
As they did eventually stop killing gay people, and i don't think they were forced to stop by any group either.
I think that's a change for the better to be honest, and the GLBT attacking the Catholic church is only going to make them want to regress.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Messages In This Thread
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT? - by Genersis - 12-01-2011, 08:10 AM