Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know what to do please help
I have been with this guy for a while now and he has finally admitted that he is bisexual. When we initially had our relationship he would do everything as far as having sex with me.

Things have changed for the longest time and now the only thing that he allows me to do is to give him head and he will kiss and we do contact with each other but he won't do anything else.

I had a conversation with him yesterday about that I wanted to have more and he said that "I would have to think long and hard about it." He also states many times that "A relationship shouldn't be based upon sex." He will state "If we never have sex that shouldn't end our relationship."

Now that he has admitted that he is bisexual that obviously means that he is into both girls and guys sexually. The thing that I don't understand is that he will say that he won't do anything with other guys but yet he knows that doesn't make sense and it seems like he is playing games with me.

He told me that if he decided to do anything with a guy that he would bring them back to his place and I told him that if he were going to bring a guy home and go through all that effort it would be more than just to let the guy give him head and we all know that no one is going to go through all that effort just to do something like that. And the fact that he admits that he is bisexual says that he would do stuff with another guy.

I have told him numerous times that I have been thinking about ending things with him and when I do he will say "I don't want you to leave we have become so close and so forth." Tonight I wanted to go up and see him and this is the first time in a long time that he says when I asked him if I could come up, "No you're fine I got to work in the morning." And then he says that I can stop up if I want but no point in doing so because he is going to go to bed early and no point wasting gas."

The thing is that he always asks me to spend the night and many times I don't do it because I have other things going on and this time he is responding in this way. I wanted to get your views on what he is trying to say and it seems like he isn't interested in me anymore. It sounds like he really isn't sexually attracted to me and just allows me to give him head so that it's not like he isn't doing anything but to me that isn't love. Has anyone else ever experienced this before with someone?

Messages In This Thread
I don't know what to do please help - by mtimble - 12-03-2011, 04:25 AM
I don't know what to do please help - by Rainbowmum - 12-03-2011, 05:00 AM
I don't know what to do please help - by Bowyn Aerrow - 12-03-2011, 05:17 AM
I don't know what to do please help - by mtimble - 12-03-2011, 06:08 AM
I don't know what to do please help - by Bowyn Aerrow - 12-03-2011, 06:18 AM