Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mate has not been honest with me
My mate and I had dinner last night and what he told me made me think about our relationship.

We have an agreement that he can do stuff with other girls but that he won't do stuff with other guys. He told me when we met that when it comes to other guys that there would be a 5% chance that he would do something with them which I didn't understand why he would mention this in the first place.

I asked him are you telling me that you are interested in doing stuff with other dudes. And he says no if I did I would either try to get with another girl or I have you on speed dial and I would just give you a call. He also said to me that if I'm going to do stuff with a guy then it's going to happen.

I don't buy this 5% thingy. How can you possibly give a percentage on how likely it would be that you would do something with another dude? It makes me feel like he's going to cheat on me and in the past he has mentioned that he has contemplated doing things with another guy while being with me though he won't mention who and just says that no one in particular. Sorry to say if I was thinking of doing something with another dude I would have had someone in mind.

Most importantly he said that one of his mates was going to bring a girl up to his place. I asked him when that day was if I could come up and for the first time he said that he didn't want me to waste any gas coming up which he never says so I suspected something else was going down. He had been acting strange the day before this girl was going to be coming up. That night I got him food and he replied Hu which I have been told stands for hook up. When I saw him in person the next day to see if I could come up that day he said something about the girl is going to tell me about hitting it and I asked him for clarification and he said about hitting it off. That told me something was up and that he wouldn't allow me to come up. It sounds like he was giving me clues. And I knew something had happened because he posted a pic of this mate that brought up the girl and it was a pic of that dude and this girl with no comments or names which he usually posts something. It's randomly on there on his wall. To me that is like his trophy since he scored with this girl and no telling if he probably did something with this other dude because he has mentioned he is all; up for doing stuff like this.

I asked him when we had dinner if anything had happened over the weekend and he said no I went to bed early and was tired. Turns out when we go back to his place his friend in there and he mentions about that he messed around with this dudes girl and all of a sudden the version of everything was completely different so he lied to me.

I need to get your perspectives in this. When he randomly mentions that there would be a 5% chance that he would do something with another dude I don't buy it do you? From what he has stated is it that he is saying to me that he wants to do stuff with other dudes? I don't know why he mentioned it? I am upset that he lied about what happened over the weekend.

Messages In This Thread
Mate has not been honest with me - by hotstud07 - 12-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Mate has not been honest with me - by ZackT - 12-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Mate has not been honest with me - by hotstud07 - 12-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Mate has not been honest with me - by fenris - 12-06-2011, 07:51 PM
Mate has not been honest with me - by ZackT - 12-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Mate has not been honest with me - by zeon - 12-06-2011, 09:29 PM
Mate has not been honest with me - by hotstud07 - 12-07-2011, 02:19 AM
Mate has not been honest with me - by ceez - 12-07-2011, 04:11 AM
Mate has not been honest with me - by hamsandwizh - 12-07-2011, 05:20 AM