Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What personal sexual requirements, like and dislikes do you have?
I don't like blow jobs giving or getting, though I have given one our two that were wonderful. I don't like anyone touching my balls or near my cock. Mainly sex to me is intercourse, though I can get into bodies. While I can be sexually manipulated by my nipples, my partner is beautifully stacked, but can not stand to have his nipples touched.

I would never sacrifice my life partner for such petty matters as this.

Older friends have told me that as I age such things will become more minor, and my interest in sex will diminish. I am told the best part of partnership is enjoying your partner every day, and I agree even now.

We have an open relationship. The people I know from my age to 70 have open relationships, and sex needs such as these can be easily filled by a loaner partner. I do not understand how anyone can be monogamist.

It always seems like when I am out to supper with my life partner that the cutest guys that are my type are all over the place, but hit the bars by myself, and nothing. Yes, both of us have passed our phone numbers while out together. I would hate to be like a guy I know who at age 29, had only had sex with three guys! Wouldn't resentment develop about all the conquests missed? We are men. We are dogs. It's just sex!

[Image: Mirco+Bergamasco+gay+sex.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
What personal sexual requirements, like and dislikes do you have? - by WesHollywood - 12-07-2011, 03:04 AM