Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyfriend advice needed - complete newbie :O
Hey guys,

So i'm 18, have been for a few months, and for a while now (2 years) i've had this thing with this guy who lives in another city quite far away. I should mention he just turned 40 (although when we first met he said he was 30). This guy helped me out of some tough times. While he was mostly genuine in what he did for me, he also really wanted sex. And long story short, he almost got what he wanted after luring me into bed.

Anyway we have continued to stay in contact, I guess I fell for him once I got past the past. Thing is, he says he loves me and that I will always have his love, that he will never love anyone else etc etc (i'm sure you've all heard it before) but he has never put me first. All we do is argue. I txt and txt and txt him, every day, and i'm lucky if I get a reply a fortnight, and with that reply I get every excuse under the moon. He makes promises and says all this nice stuff, but I don't think he appreciates me. The other week I had had enough of being ignored, so I txt him and said if you don't make an effort by x date, forget it. It's over. And he txt the night after. So I ignored it. Then 4 days later he txt again. His txts weren't apologies, they were just assuming things were as normal.

So I don't know what I should do? I'm young and free! But I feel some strong connection to him! SHould I txt him? Should I get back together, or should I txt him to say leave me alone? Please help! I have no one to talk to about this!!

Sammy

xx

Messages In This Thread
Boyfriend advice needed - complete newbie :O - by SammyWilliams - 12-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Boyfriend advice needed - complete newbie :O - by dfiant - 12-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Boyfriend advice needed - complete newbie :O - by Bowyn Aerrow - 12-11-2011, 12:06 PM