Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Triangle Dilemma
This is somewhat a novel, so if you actually read it all, thank you! It's just, there's a lot of little details. :/

So it all starts at this club...
I see this guy. He's just my type, he's tall, blonde. Super attractive (to me anyways). I have enough liquid courage in me to approach him confidently, and turns out he was eyeing me the whole night too. We hit it off, and over the next two months we start dating. And to keep things from becoming confusing, I'll call him M.
Now, he filled me in on his "crazy ex", whom I was to stay away from. Because he's crazy, right? I'll call this guy J. We go out one night and there's J, staring us down. J comes over and starts this huge fight thing, and I try to keep them off each other. Anyways, after that ordeal we go both go home. To our own places. Which is odd because we usually just spend the night at my place.
The next day, I don't hear back from M, all day. Also odd, because we can never really stop texting each other during work/school. Come 9:00pm, he texts me, in a nutshell, he's getting back with his ex... I was a little heartbroken.
They date for two months, then breakup. Big surprise that M comes crawling back. -_-
I allow it, but I never really got over his behavior two months prior. To make up for it though, he comes back to my hometown with me to meet my family. Him and my mother develop this bond that i cant even explain. It was a little frightening how much they liked each other. So this new relationship lasts about two weeks before I get a message from J. It's a super long apology and a friend request on Facebook follows. I tell M, and he says to block J and never talk to him. I keep the friend request standing, because in J's apology, he doesn't seem like a psycho. A day later, I see M messaging my other gay friend on Facebook. Little cute things like "you make me so happy". Lame. So I do a little digging, and sure enough, those two are starting something behind my back. So I decide to do some backstabbing myself. I accept J's friend request, and the next thing you know, we actually become friends. Then J tells me things about M that really make M look like a shady bitch. I couldn't believe the things I was hearing. Anyways M finds out me and J became friends, and explodes in my face. Then I call him out on his sneaky behavior.
The end result was me and J staying friends, and M out of the picture.
For another two months, me and J became really good friends. Wingmen at the bar, movie buddies, and we were both in college, so we helped each other with homework and whatnot. But we weren't interested in each other.
The time comes when J and M (surprisingly) get back together. So here I am, now furious with J. Disgusted with M. Shockingly, this reunion between the two lasts three weeks.
Then next thing you know, both are messaging me apologies and sending me little gifts like flowers, J even gave me a ring. They actually start fighting over me.
But I never had feelings for J. And no friend of mine has ever pulled anything like he has. So I pay no attention to what he has to say. But M, I have a weakness for. So now I'm very cautiously, spending time with him. Not giving him the wrong idea that we're dating. But he says everything was a mistake, it was all his fault, he wishes he just stuck it out with me. He says we fit perfectly, he loves me, and it hurts him to know he caused me so much trouble.
At the time this all sounds very sweet, and I kind of bought it. But I'll always feel he'll always be a shady guy. Like, how could I not be suspicious? Anyways, this is where I'm at. Considering M again. And J I haven't heard from in a while. Its safe to say I could care less about J. He is a little crazy I think. But, I know I might seem...desperate? Or my decisions may be clouded by emotions. I don't know. Which is why I need advice on the matter.
Be as upfront as you can, because I really need to know if this is a stupid idea, or if I should give the guy one last chance. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Love Triangle Dilemma - by Raven - 12-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Love Triangle Dilemma - by Pix - 12-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Love Triangle Dilemma - by pellaz - 12-14-2011, 10:07 PM
Love Triangle Dilemma - by Bowyn Aerrow - 12-14-2011, 10:49 PM
Love Triangle Dilemma - by pellaz - 12-14-2011, 11:16 PM
Love Triangle Dilemma - by ZackT - 12-15-2011, 01:36 AM
Love Triangle Dilemma - by dfiant - 12-15-2011, 07:33 AM
Love Triangle Dilemma - by East - 12-15-2011, 07:50 AM
Love Triangle Dilemma - by BobInTampa - 12-15-2011, 03:06 PM