Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am in a straight relationship but I am not sure if he is straight
Hey guys,

I am really sorry that my English isn't perfect, I am from Europe.

Here is the problem: My boyfriend and I are in a happy relationship since 3 years.. At least this is what I thought. About two weeks ago, he became quite depressive and said that he isn't sure about his feelings anymore, and that there is too much pressure so we broke up. Since it's not the first time that he is depressive, I promised him to support him when making a therapy.. But we also tried to figure out why he could be depressive again. He said there is no reason.
This night am 2am he texted me: "I am depressive because sometimes (not often!) I feel attracted to men"
So I asked him why he thinks that. So he told me that sometimes he passes a man and feels attracted to that person, this is why he is confused and sad, because he also loves me??
He told me that every three weeks he thinks of a man when ..... you know what I mean. And that he would be interested how it is like to be with a man. And that he is interested in kissing one, but not having sex with one.

I am really confused right now. Do you think he is actually gay? Should I give him time to think about the whole thing and wait until he knows what he wants, or is it already clear?

Thanks for reading and hopefully also for your advice

Messages In This Thread
I am in a straight relationship but I am not sure if he is straight - by hmmmm - 12-27-2011, 02:06 PM