Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to move??? Start Over?
Let me give you some background first. I am 30 year old gay guy that has been living in the closet due to the small town I live in and the disapproval of gay people within the community and my family. I recently had a relationship that lasted three months and fell for this guy hard. He lived three hours away which I would travel every friday and come back on Sunday. Me being the nieve trusting person I am now realize that I am pretty sure I was just someone to make his ex jelouse and when it worked he was done with me but thats another story. Anyway, I am at a point in my life where I need a change and the company I work for is on the downhill slope and my days are numbered there anyway. I have many friends and family here but I dont think I can ever be truly happy or accepted if I was to ever bring a guy into my life here. I am sick of being alone. so.... I have my house, my Harley, snowsled and truck for sale right now so that I can move somewhere. I just dont really know where that somewhere is haha. I went to college and my profession is high demand and there or job openings everywhere so I dont think I will have an issue. I went to school in Wyoming and that is as far west as i have been. No offense to anyone but I def dont want to live in the eastern side of wyoming state. I have been all over new england and been to florida a few times. My profession has been in heavy equiment maintenace management but by background is Diesel hydraulics and metal fab and Heavy equipement operator.
I guess what i am really asking is where the hell should I go? I am at a dead end where i am now. Help me out guys! :biggrin:

Messages In This Thread
Where to move??? Start Over? - by countyboy - 01-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Where to move??? Start Over? - by Inchante - 01-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Where to move??? Start Over? - by countyboy - 01-02-2012, 06:41 PM