Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do if.....???
Hello All,
Last night I got a shock which i thought wouldnt ever happen to a close friend... I am 26 and the person in question who is a friend of mine is 59... To set a background picture when I was 18 i lived in an abusive gay flat share and he gave me the courage to leave with advice and he has been a good friend since... He has fixed my car and helped me out of trouble when needed it not fincially but just advice...

Well last night i saw him in the street after a few weeks and asked why his phone is off... My friend told me his had his mobile phone and laptop along with a couple of dvd's possessed by the Police from a different county within the UK. When i questioned it he explained honestly to me about the fact that when he was envoled in the church back in the 1980's some young guy from back then who i beleive was only a minor has filed a complaint about sexual abuse which claims my friend and another two guys raped him... I am a bit shell shocked by this because ive known the friend for 8 years and stayed a few nights at his place during this time and never been sexually abused... The other two men envoled have however died of natural causes as they were 10/15 years older than my friend...

l feel sort of confused by the whole ordeal as i know he wouldnt abuse a child im sure of it... His admitted to me however that one of the older people who have died abused him in the church when he first joined in the 1960's and he never filed a complaint... This was revealed about 4 years ago to me when the guy died... The police asked him where he got his laptop from and he gave them my name as i did supply a laptop as i got a free upgrade with a mobile phone and to save binning it i gave it as a friendship gift as he hasnt got alot of money nor can he afford to buy a laptop...

In the time that ive known him being honest as i have to be to get accurate advice from the forum there has been another male known as T. He is about 3 years older than me however he has insisted that he got put on the sexual offenders by an accident with a 14 year old girl a few years back.. I always listen to my gut feeling and i never liked this guy and when it was confirmed he was on the list my friend and I cut ties with this guy... l didnt cut ties until i found out about the reasons why but the way it came round was my friend and T had a fall out... Since last night I have felt sick inside because my partners son who is 15 and i call my step son as i do love him dearly and care alot about him, i introduced to my friend when we have gone round for a cuppa T and a chat and my partner who i love loads has told me in the past that my friend has checked him out however ive always denied it because of the friendship and now ive begun to find questions like is this a sign that he is one and was envoled??? He has denied ever taking part in the intital rape of the complaint between 1980 and 1983 and 1986 and 1988...

l have thought about making this annoymous however ive decided not to because i want to show that even people we trust at times more than our own family could be hiding dark secrets... l have been assured he is innocent and i am out of friendship i think going to take his side and beleive him purely because our friendship has been like a father/son friendship... When his had a difficult patch ive helped him through it including his terminal illness which is affecting him day after day and will do till he dies eventually...

l just want to know if its true.... Why??? Id have no option but to loose a good friend and cut him out of my life for good just finding it difficult to get my head round... He has one of my dogs as i dont want to tear up a happy home but id have to take my dog back if he gets found guilty.. His told me his on bail till the 4th april so trying to get my head round things isnt easy and what if the police see my text wishing him a happy new year??? Does that mean they will then investigate me to see if im a bloody pedophile??? I know im not and I know for certain that my beleiefs on them is well lets say its very strong anti pedophilia beliefs!

Kindest regards

zeon x

Messages In This Thread
What would you do if.....??? - by zeon - 01-03-2012, 12:24 AM
What would you do if.....??? - by Rainbowmum - 01-03-2012, 01:43 AM
What would you do if.....??? - by pellaz - 01-03-2012, 04:27 AM
What would you do if.....??? - by dfiant - 01-03-2012, 08:06 AM
What would you do if.....??? - by Almac - 01-03-2012, 09:12 AM
What would you do if.....??? - by Genersis - 01-03-2012, 09:28 AM
What would you do if.....??? - by mrk2010 - 01-04-2012, 09:59 PM
What would you do if.....??? - by pellaz - 01-04-2012, 10:58 PM
What would you do if.....??? - by mrk2010 - 01-05-2012, 12:21 AM