Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25yo and need advice from from those of you who HAVE turned your lives around...
So I'm going to make this as short as possible, even though I could write a novel about how I'm feeling and my life but I know no one will read it.

First off, I'm going through a horrible time, I've hit 25 and feel like an incredibly huge loser. I've never been in a relationship EVER, never kissed a guy or even held one's hand, and I don't know what's stopped me from killing myself but I think it's some kind of hope that things might change.

The biggest thing is I have a horrible self-image, I'm overweight (working on that) but I'm also losing my hair. What kills me is I'm 25 and probably look a ton older with my receding hairline, not to mention once I go completely bald in a few years I'm going to look like I'm 40 Sad and it makes me so fucking angry that life can be so unfair to people. It's not like I have money or some talent to fall back on. So now even if I went out or made an online profile I'd get denied because guys go for looks. Hey I dont blame them because attraction is what it is, I'd do the same thing if I were them, I just fucking hate how I've gotten the short end of the stick in life.

So here's what I'd like to know...I watch a YouTube video with this guy giving advice and he said something that stuck with me, he said if you want to change you have to go to people who've changed, so I'm looking for advice from someone who's been in my situation. Of course anyone can contribute their advice (and I will read it all), but I'm really focused on those who've been in my shitty situation and have turned their lives around. How do I NOT GIVE A SHIT and just go out there and "make it happen", I just can't get myself to change. I'm too afraid to do anything, make an online profile, message people, I just feel like a huge fucking loser. Anyone who says "just do it!" doesn't understand.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Have you went from some ugly dude to getting into relationships with people you find attractive? How did you develop your MINDSET where when shit gets tough or scary, you can rely on?

Thank you so, so much!!!

Messages In This Thread
25yo and need advice from from those of you who HAVE turned your lives around... - by TJ001 - 01-12-2012, 02:36 AM