Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help!!!
Hey Guys,

I need help in so many ways right now... So please bear with me.

I broke up with my ex in december and since then everything is spiraling out of my control. Its not just the break up. I'm stressed right now, I'm about to graduate from university and there's just so much pressure.

Things between me and my boyfriend were never very good and I ended up cheating in him. I was honest with him and we tried to work through it, but in the end neither I nor him could change enough to fix it. The guy I cheated with I ended up growing to like. Although he doesn't realize it, his life is fucked too.

I was at a party last week and met a guy. My ex was texting me all types of crap and the guy I'm semi-with wasn't replying to me. My ex was telling me he had something to do with that (which turned out to be untrue). I'd already drank to much and this guy approached me. He got me to drink more and got me by myself at the party. He gave me some pill (mdma I found out after) and I was totally out of it. We went back to his place and I'm not really sure about what happened after that.

The next day my ex asked me for some help moving his stuff into his new place. He had a job interview too and guilted me into coming over. I was still intoxicated and sleep deprived at this point. I got there and helped him with his stuff. I was gonna leave then but he jumped me and we ended up having sex. We both fell asleep and when I woke up I felt like crap. I wanted to meet up with the guy I'm supposed to be with now and tell him what happened so I texted him to meet up.

He wasn't replying to texts so I went to message him on facebook but and saw some messages that I didn't write. I asked my ex and he told me he'd hacked my facebook while I was sleeping and wrote them. There were some answered calls on my phone, so I'm presuming my ex and the new guy also talked. I can't get through to the new guy now, he isn't talking to me.

I've started drinking a lot and am out of it most of the time the last few days... This is a moment of clarity for me.

I feel like I'm cracking under the pressure. Before December if you asked me if I'd ever cheat on someone, I'd have said no. All of my actions are just making things worse and I have so much other stuff on my plate right now. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to fix anything. I don't know where to begin, where to start.

Somebody please help,

Messages In This Thread
Please help!!! - by Anonymous - 01-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Please help!!! - by Almac - 01-13-2012, 10:54 AM
Please help!!! - by jbrowder24 - 01-13-2012, 04:04 PM