Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debts and baliffs
Hi All,
Does anyone in the UK know how to contact an angency about this issue??? What it is is im getting letters to my propery for the sum of money ranging from £500 - £8000 at times for a Miss C hawkins who lived here before me... These are debts for gas water electric loans etc etc and im wondering whether she is using my address still despite being evicted just before we bought the flat in september 2010... I phoned up a debt company today and told them she doesnt live here and they asked me how i can be certain and i simply said.... She a black bird im a white guy shes with a black man and im with a white man get the picture???? Last thing i want is a load of baliffs turning up summonning my property to court over a debt which it hasnt got... They keep asking me if i know where she has gone and when i tell them she aint here and i dont know as her husband was a drug dealer and a strange person as ive been told by locals another company obtains the debt and the ball starts all over again and im thinking to myself what the hell is going on ive already discussed this... This perticular debt is one that was sold from BT (telephone company) to a private firm and i dont want anymore of these coming this way... Now i know its illegal to open other mail but unless i open it i cannot notify them as writing return to sender doesnt seem to work....

Any advice on getting shit of this issue?

Kindest regards

zeon x

Messages In This Thread
Debts and baliffs - by zeon - 01-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Debts and baliffs - by Almac - 01-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Debts and baliffs - by Bowyn Aerrow - 01-19-2012, 03:15 PM