Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriosuly what's wrong with me?
Besides the fact that I am a little bit paranoid, I'm really a great guy! I'm cute, smart, sweet, etc and I do not get all clingy and attached. If you read whats in quotations below you'll get a better understanding of what I'm talking about.

It has been about 3 weeks since I saw him. I know when your busy you cannot always text back right away, but he always used to do that. But now He can't even respond to hey how is it going? or can't even say hello, I don't text him again if he doesn't respond. I guess He really is trying to tell me something or can he really be that busy because no can be that busy and drop off the planet. I know When I was a senior in college which was one of the most stressful, busiest times of my life, but yet I could still respond to texts, answer phone calls, eat, drink, etc. But yet he has time to update facebook?

A part of me wants to just say fuck you, i'm done with this and move on (which I normally am not like that) and the other part of me doesn't wanna leave him, every thought is about him, the way he smiles and laughs and everything about him I love. Right now I can't see myself with anyone else. I just do not understand why he is being like this. I texted him and followed my friends advice and said hey I know you have a lot going on right now but I just want you to know that I am here for you and I hope everything turns out ok. I just do not understand what is going on!? I just want answers and he's not giving them to me. It's not hard to answer a text, it takes like 2 seconds to say hi. If you have time to update facebook, u have time to text me back.

"So his mother is in the hospital as of thursday I think. SO ever since then, we have not spoken much. He told me that he has to go back to his parents house to take of his dad and back to his job which is roughly about an hr. Now when he is normally busy he texts me within a few hrs and such, but ever since his mom being in the hospital, he has been a bit distant."

"I do not know if he is trying to tell me to get lost and move on or that IDK."

"I want him to know that he doesn't need to be doing this to me, that I know he is going through a lot and being stresses and overly work since he is retail. But I tried but he never responds to my text. I do not want to just move on, I feel so happy and free when I'm around him. I just wan tot to know why he is being distant. IDK how I am ever going to know if he doesn't talk to me. I don't understand why he can't just talk. Like I understand he is going through some things but that doesn't mean to cut off ppl in ur life. It doesn't make sense. When his dad and best friend were in the hospotial he still texted me and spoke w/me. What makes this situation do diff? "

Messages In This Thread
Seriosuly what's wrong with me? - by Alwaysconfused - 01-21-2012, 03:46 AM
Seriosuly what's wrong with me? - by LateBloomer - 01-21-2012, 04:58 AM
Seriosuly what's wrong with me? - by John - 01-21-2012, 05:07 AM
Seriosuly what's wrong with me? - by pellaz - 01-21-2012, 05:15 AM
Seriosuly what's wrong with me? - by steven88 - 01-24-2012, 06:48 AM
Seriosuly what's wrong with me? - by Bowyn Aerrow - 01-24-2012, 07:46 AM