Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hillside Graveyard
What happened was:

I woke up in a graveyard, the skies were clear and starry, the air was crisp and clean, which kinda contradicts the scene, i would have expected it to smell of freshly turned dirt, the remains of someone long forgotten left to the worms in the ground. Im sitting on a hillside, listening to the whispers of the night, hearing the crickets play their midnight waltz. Then Music, floating gently on the soft breeze, touches my ear. Violin music, playing a song for the dead. Then i look up and i see a shooting star, floating through space, leaving a light streak across the sky. Make a wish, someone whispered to me. Closing my eyes, i wished to be happy…to have something to sing and dance about, to be inspired once more. As i wish upon this shooting star i see one person…only one. I realized then, he’s the one that could potentially inspire me. Someone that could make me dance and sing without a care in the world…only him. Afterwards, i was hearing more than just a violin solo, more than just an ode to the dead, but a symphony of instruments, playing music so beautiful and energetic, i could not stay still. Without a second thought, i just got up and danced. I danced all night in that hillside cemetery, under the stars illuminating the dark, velvet night, till the sun arose and chased away the magic beauty of that starlit night.

Messages In This Thread
The Hillside Graveyard - by Musiq - 02-02-2012, 04:40 AM
The Hillside Graveyard - by Bowyn Aerrow - 02-02-2012, 12:41 PM
The Hillside Graveyard - by princealbertofb - 02-02-2012, 08:03 PM
The Hillside Graveyard - by Musiq - 02-03-2012, 03:06 AM
The Hillside Graveyard - by Musiq - 02-03-2012, 03:08 AM