Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why doesn't my partner want to have sex? How can I make him want it more?
I'm 33, gay and married to a wonderful man. He is the loveliest creature on the planet, and I love him deeply. We have sex 2-3 times a week on average, and I would love to do it more often. I wouldn't mind doing it every day. My partner is very flirtatious and charming, but he is often holding back sex. Sometimes he says he is not in the mood. But many times he says he is not in the mood, it looks like he is in the mood, but he doesn't want to admit it. He loves to tease me and he makes me work extra hard for sex. He's quite wild in the bedroom, if I just get to "conquer" him. I have had this fantasy of tieing him to the bed (hands and feet) and covering his eyes (and then lick him all over), but he doesn't want that. Is there any way I can make him want that? Why wouldn't he give it a try?

I am 100% sure my partner isn't cheating. He isn't holding back kisses and cuddling. He is only holding back sex. I've been worrying a lot lately if I'm not pleasing him sexually. We don't practice anal sex, and none of us like it.

How come I have so much more sex drive than my partner? How can I convince him to have more sex? How can I know what I am doing wrong that makes him refuse me?

Messages In This Thread
Why doesn't my partner want to have sex? How can I make him want it more? - by Ace - 02-03-2012, 03:47 PM