Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationship issues.. Sigh..
Hm, linked to my last threads/topics or whatever it seems that things aren't going to work out - after having two/three dates with him now we have zero to nothing in common, we both oppose whatever each of us like - for example, I love my motorbikes, he doesnt and see's them as a death trap - He loves going out to clubs/gay bars and getting drunk, I hate it - much more to it than those two examples though as to why it won't work and things are going to be stuck at the friendship stage...

I know I probably shouldn't say the "main" reason but here goes nothing, long before I met this guy, lets call him "Greg" because I don't want to say his real name, I met another guy, lets call him "Dan" and well.. at the time he was in a relationship with a guy so to speak - however he was the only one I really hit things off with and can talk to about anything without feeling like I'd piss him off or annoy him etc - now.. that relationship he was in crumbled a few months back and we became closer but he didn't want to get involved in a relationship with me because of bad experiences yaddy yadda Undecided however we'd joke, laugh and talk about it all the time from "naughty" things to common things and well.. I'd really quite fallen for him.

This "infatuation" has grown and continues to do so, and well.. on a recent day out with him to film a video and take photographs as he is also a fellow shutterbug, things kind of happened - as in; out of the blue he hugged me in quite a "flirty" fun way a fair amount of times, insisted on buying us both dinner - that then led to him sneaking in a peck on the cheek and well.. one thing led to another to the point where, because of us both being terribly shy - we ended up just groping each other "there" and quickly "flashing" but nothing more

I really wanted things to work out with "greg" but well, we have nothing in common for it to kick off into something serious.. and hmm.. things with "dan" just felt so right - whether it was a one time thing I'm not sure, I asked what we were doing and if it would/could lead anywhere - his answer was a bit mixed but in short "it might, im not sure because of past relationships, but I'd like it too" - bare in mind we've known each other for a year or two now and I'd rather things go slowly to blossom into something great but well, at the time of all this I hadn't ended things with "greg" and was totally confused and needed closure because I do NOT want to be dating two guys - ultimately, cheating so to speak, it's NOT who I am.

(I've now.. ended the dating cycle etc with "greg" but am still totally confused as to whats going on)

Messages In This Thread
Relationship issues.. Sigh.. - by MidgetGem - 02-15-2012, 02:27 AM
Relationship issues.. Sigh.. - by pellaz - 02-15-2012, 03:54 AM
Relationship issues.. Sigh.. - by Maverick - 02-15-2012, 06:02 PM
Relationship issues.. Sigh.. - by Bowyn Aerrow - 02-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Relationship issues.. Sigh.. - by Nick9 - 02-15-2012, 10:13 PM