Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Johannesburg :) Would you help me out I am in quite of a dilemma? :(
Hello there, I am new so I would like to introduce my self, I am Nikon from Volos Greece Smile I got a bit of a dilemma that I would need advise on.

For 3 years ago I moved away from Greece to Johannesburg South Africa. I've been unemployed for 3 years and had basically no economy. I lived home until I was 21 and even then we had it rough at home. My father was ill suffering from occupational injuries in his knees, hips and lower back so he could not work and my mother is a simple housewife with no working experience and has no chance of ever getting a job. It has mostly been my 2 brothers that has supported the family.

I've always wanted to see the world and Greece economy right now... Is pretty much on the brink :frown: . It was pretty random that I went up here, searched occupation here and there and it was the first who simply replied back and from there I build up a friendship with the owner of a local shop through skype.

Anyhow I've known that I'm gay since I was a kid, can't say how and why although Rolleyes. But not a word has ever been said about it, another reason why I wanted to travel, but never expected this far :tongue:. I was only suppose to work a while in South Africa but I kind of meet my love and decided to move here for good.

My new life here has been heavenly, but I've really missed my family. I have visited them sometimes a year but during my time here they've never had the money to visit me. Until now.

They came over a week ago and shall stay the whole month. The problem is that I pretty much had to kick my boy friend out of the apartment during the time. My whole family has hinted that have meet someone, although I denied it was I ratter transparent and they pretty much know that I am in a relation, but not with what. They and my boy friend would die to meet each other but I am so frightened of they're reaction of my homosexuality. I love them with the bottom of my heart and I would not want to change that, as I know that all, anyways my parents are very religious persons :frown:. I my self believe in god but I don't see my sexuality sinful. But also the embarrassment frightens me. What should I do? Cry

Messages In This Thread
Hello from Johannesburg :) Would you help me out I am in quite of a dilemma? :( - by Nikon1 - 02-16-2012, 12:10 AM