Go Back   GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > People > Interests > Gay Issues

Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #1
Wcsb500
First Time Poster

Curious Man in an Open Straight Relationship
in Chicago (USA)

My Mood: Asleep
Default Am i gay

Well I'm a sophomore in high school and I have a beautiful girlfriend whom I love to death, I'd do anything for her. But one her guy friends, named Cole, is gay. It doesn't bother me. But lately I've been seeing him as a little more than my girlfriend's gbf. I know that Cole is a virgin and that he's kinda prude and I just want to take away his virginity and steal that away from him. I want to kiss hi but I kind of want him to stay away from anyone else. My girlfriend told that a friend of mine, Jordan, likes Cole and is thinking about asking him out. I don't want Cole with Jordan, and I really don't want him with anyone else but me. What do I do?
Wcsb500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #2
TigerLover
Godlike

Single Bi Man
in Coventry (UK - England)

My Mood: Amused

Nothing it's just a crush

If you're that into your girlfriend then you're not gay. But you may still be bisexual.

Besides even if you do say something, you're both in highschool so the odds of you being in a fulfilling long-term relationship are approximately a billion to one.
TigerLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking TigerLover for his/her post...
kindy64 (2 Weeks Ago), TwisttheLeaf (2 Weeks Ago)
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #3
Ammon
Beyond Godlike

Gay Man in a Monogamous Gay Relationship
in Antwerp (Belgium)

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLover View Post
Nothing it's just a crush

If you're that into your girlfriend then you're not gay. But you may still be bisexual.

Besides even if you do say something, you're both in highschool so the odds of you being in a fulfilling long-term relationship are approximately a billion to one.
Well I have to disagree (definitly not saying you're wrong) because I had few steady relationships with girls in the past, and one of them I loved her so much, but after a year I realised that I loved her butwasn't in love with her. Love canbe tricky. He could well be gay but not really realising it. After all he is only 16 yrs old...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ammon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #4
Darius

in Midwest (USA)

You're gayer than Cole.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #5
LJay

Single Gay Man
in Richmond VA (USA)

My Mood: Cheeky

Welcome here, @Wcsb500, you may simply be dealing with hormones at your age rather than real attractions. You have to think very carefully about that. Whatever you do, be considerate and make sure that you play safe if you have sex. Diseases ae not just for older folks.

Ask questions here if you have them. Guys here can help.

Be sure that you read the site rules and are aware that your first 50 posts are randomly monitored and may not show up right away. It is a screening thing. After the first 50 posts things will show up right away all the time.
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #6
Confuzzled4
Unstoppable

Single Gay Man
in Marlboro (USA)

My Mood: Sad

You're at the age when many people figure out their sexuality. I still had attraction to girls, but it really was more of an infatuation, something of a societal need than something I personally wanted. Whatever your thoughts are don't be ashamed of them, they will help you figure yourself out. Ask yourself, who turns you on? There came a point where I had to be honest with myself and fully aware that I always thought of guys.
Confuzzled4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #7
cormeum
Crazy Poster

Single Gay Man
in St Petersburg (Russia)

My Mood: Paranoid

No one here can tell you if you're gay or not, only you know what you are. I consider myself gay as I have never felt attraction to a female. From what you've written it seems to me that what interests you in this boy is his virginity. Would you be as interested if he wasn't a virgin? What if he was a she and a virgin?
cormeum is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #8
deephiance
Godlike

Single Gay Man
in Gold Coast (Australia)

only you can decide what is actually going on with you, but quiet clearly there is a little green monster emerging within you.

Why are you jealous?

Love is a very funny thing, but the important thing is that love and sex can be, and usually are, mutually exclusive. If it weren't, there would be an aweful lot of incest.

So do you just like him as a person or do you have the same sort of feelings for him that you have for your GF?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
deephiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #9
Cowboy
Crazy Poster

Single Gay Man
in Small Town (USA)

My Mood: Crappy

I dont think you are gay, this sounds more like the male obsession to conquer, to me. He is virgin soil so to speak, naturally you want to plant your flag there. And the fact that you dont want other guys to have him seems like a territorial thing to me, "he's mine find your own". What kind of guy are you, you sound like an alpha butch type to me. Its just hormones. I have two tomcats called Popo and Scout. Popo always pins and humps Scout, they arent gay, they are just ruled by hormones, much like teenagers.

My advice bite the scruff of his neck and hump him, then pee on him to mark your territory like a tomcat, Just kidding but on a serious note if you love your girlfriend as much as you say be loyal to her and let some other intrepid young man conquer Cole.
Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking Cowboy for his/her post...
princealbertofb (2 Weeks Ago), seeking (2 Weeks Ago)
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #10
princealbertofb
King of the Word???

in Near Geneva (Switzerland) (France)

Of course, no one has thought of a threesome. Now, maybe Cole would like a threesome with you and your very lovely girlfriend. Maybe that's something the two-three of you would like to discuss? Plus you de-virginise him on two accounts. Whatever you do, you should, if you do, teach him to be safe. I wonder what your lovely girlfriend would think of you being bi-sexual? She may find it 'cool'. Does your girlfriend have any idea that you might have bisexual or gay tendencies? As someone said, is it just Cole that excites your passion?

It's interesting that @Wcsb500 identifies as a gay man in a straight relationship, which might mean that he knows he's gay, but not bi-sexual? If you start fooling with both girls and boys, then maybe you are bisexual. It is also true that at your age, you are probably still experimenting.
princealbertofb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #11
CorsacReborn
Insane Poster

in Bucks (UK - England)

You cannot dictate how Cole lives his life and who he ends up with and if you love your girlfriend then you wouldn't pursue Cole. Curb the jealousy and focus on yourself and how you're actually feeling when it comes to men in general. Also if you were to pursue Cole then you cannot do this while with your girlfriend, that would be unfair to her.
CorsacReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking CorsacReborn for his/her post...
Cowboy (2 Weeks Ago)
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #12
seeking
Unstoppable

Single Gay Man
in NT (China)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
I dont think you are gay, this sounds more like the male obsession to conquer, to me. He is virgin soil so to speak, naturally you want to plant your flag there. And the fact that you dont want other guys to have him seems like a territorial thing to me, "he's mine find your own". What kind of guy are you, you sound like an alpha butch type to me. Its just hormones. I have two tomcats called Popo and Scout. Popo always pins and humps Scout, they arent gay, they are just ruled by hormones, much like teenagers.

My advice bite the scruff of his neck and hump him, then pee on him to mark your territory like a tomcat, Just kidding but on a serious note if you love your girlfriend as much as you say be loyal to her and let some other intrepid young man conquer Cole.
Exactly my thoughts...

OP, you've mentioned he is "kind of prude" and you want to "steal away his virginity" it sounds more like you want to conquer his prudishness and also maybe to prove your power and attractiveness. It doesn't sounds like you love him or attracted to him in any sense. Besides, you developed this kind of urge only after knowing that he is gay.

So from what you've said you don't seem like gay to me.
seeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #13
Darius

in Midwest (USA)

You guys are missing a couple of details. First, he self identifies as a gay man in an open straight relationship. Second, he said he has started to see Cole "more" than has his gf's gbf.
Additionally, he's jealous that someone else might be interested in Cole. Doesn't sound very straight to me.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking Darius for his/her post...
deephiance (2 Weeks Ago)
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #14
kindy64
Godlike

Bi Man in a Monogamous Gay Relationship
in Pendleton, IN (USA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius View Post
You guys are missing a couple of details. First, he self identifies as a gay man in an open straight relationship. Second, he said he has started to see Cole "more" than has his gf's gbf.
Additionally, he's jealous that someone else might be interested in Cole. Doesn't sound very straight to me.
He changed that to "Curious Man in an Open Straight Relationship" so at least he's lurking here. Not sure what he's expecting though.

Nobody can tell you what your sexual identity is based off a brief paragraph, at least not the one presented here.

I'd say he sounds bisexual, but if he isn't really attracted to "Cole" physically or emotionally, then it's sound more like the OP is an opportunistic slut that just wants to plunder virgin territory no matter what gender it belongs to.
kindy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #15
Piri
Insane Poster

Single Gay Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindy64 View Post
He changed that to "Curious Man in an Open Straight Relationship" so at least he's lurking here. Not sure what he's expecting though.

Nobody can tell you what your sexual identity is based off a brief paragraph, at least not the one presented here.

I'd say he sounds bisexual, but if he isn't really attracted to "Cole" physically or emotionally, then it's sound more like the OP is an opportunistic slut that just wants to plunder virgin territory no matter what gender it belongs to.
That's pretty hot though. Doing it with a straight guy who acts like an alpha a****le...yes, pls.
Piri is offline   Reply With Quote

GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > People > Interests > Gay Issues

Tags
confused, gay, high school