GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat

Go Back   GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > Entertainment > TV Series / Programs

Unread 24th June 2014   #1
East
Deleted account...

Default The Walking Dead

Just saw a sneak clip and read some predictions and possible spoilers on one Walking Dead site ...and I won't give any specifics except that there is supposed to be a shocking death of a major character...

....and that we will find out where Beth, Carol, Tyreese and baby Judith are in the first episode....

Right now...Carol is my favorite character soooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

I am predicting either Glen...or Maggie???? (PLEASE...NOT Carol)

Predictions? I would like to hear them...
Thanking for his/her post...
Beaux (24th June 2014), David3K (2nd July 2014), dynamodean (2nd July 2014)
Unread 24th June 2014   #2
Beaux

Gay Man in a Monogamous Gay Relationship
in Charleston SC (USA)

My Mood: Brooding

Well, I read all the comics YEARS ago and, even though they have deviated greatly from the comic story line, they still tend to stick with in on the big stuff (like Lori's death, the Govemer, Sofia ect...). Anyway, my suspicions lean toward it being Beth. (Bc in the comics, the canibals kidnapped and ate a major character who doesn't exist in the TV series, and Beth was kidnapped.....). It is just a guess of course, I am going INSANE waiting for the new season to break! :-D
Unread 24th June 2014   #3
Wolfpack
The Wild One

Single Gay Man
in Nottinghamshire (UK - England)

My Mood: Breezy

My vote is on Glen, he has stuck around for long enough

Really forward to show returning on TV
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th June 2014   #4
ggugcuuau
Deleted account...

My votes are for either Beth or Glenn as well, though what they'll do with Maggie if Glenn dies is another mystery since both characters are so tightly intertwined at this point in the story.

In the end though I think we can all agree:

Beaux (10th July 2014), ceez (10th July 2014), jaxc (30th June 2014)
Unread 24th June 2014   #5
East
Deleted account...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux View Post
Well, I read all the comics YEARS ago and, even though they have deviated greatly from the comic story line, they still tend to stick with in on the big stuff (like Lori's death, the Govemer, Sofia ect...). Anyway, my suspicions lean toward it being Beth. (Bc in the comics, the canibals kidnapped and ate a major character who doesn't exist in the TV series, and Beth was kidnapped.....). It is just a guess of course, I am going INSANE waiting for the new season to break! :-D
I have to admit I was HOPING that Beth was gonna be on the menu assuming that they really are cannibals...pretty much everyone agrees now that they are cannibals...

She is my least favorite ...and I didn't really like her very much with Daryl like a lot of other people did. I like Daryl as he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
My vote is on Glen, he has stuck around for long enough

Really forward to show returning on TV
Yeah...me too. I think Glen ...but mostly I am hoping it I so Glen so it isn't Carol or Daryl....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggugcuuau View Post
My votes are for either Beth or Glenn as well, though what they'll do with Maggie if Glenn dies is another mystery since both characters are so tightly intertwined at this point in the story.

In the end though I think we can all agree:

Definitely a riot if that happens.....
Unread 24th June 2014   #6
Wolfpack
The Wild One

Single Gay Man
in Nottinghamshire (UK - England)

My Mood: Breezy

Yeah I like carol and Daryl, those two sooooo need to get to together
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking Wolfpack for his/her post...
Unread 24th June 2014   #7
East
Deleted account...

Other stuff I found out....

The spinoff is a go now and they are casting....

http://www.projectcasting.com/news/a...-2015-release/

I heard someone suggest where Breaking Bad ended would be the start of the Zombie Apocalypse....that would be cool!

They are going to have some sneak previews during the July 4 marathon....doesn't sound like they are going to really reveal anything though
Beaux (10th July 2014)
Unread 25th June 2014   #8
CellarDweller
please, call me Chuck

Single Gay Man
in Essex County (USA)

My Mood: Sleepy

I'm a big fan of the show, and Carol is one of my fave characters, but I think she'll be going soon. In the comic series she was not around this long, but she was also a very different character there.

Rick isn't going anywhere, neither is Carl, Daryl or Michonne.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say:
''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

CellarDweller
CellarDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking CellarDweller for his/her post...
Beaux (10th July 2014)
Unread 25th June 2014   #9
Bowyn Aerrow
Feast of Wolves

Single Gay Man
in Bree New Mexico - Middle Earth (USA)

My Mood: Paranoid

I missed so many episodes of that show....

I would hate to hazard a guess, as someone else pointed while the big plot story is there, there are a lot of minor to major changes to keep the Series different enough to make it kinda hard to guess the plot just by reading the comic.

I think its even money On Glen or Beth.

However, if the producer/writer is a real dick they would take out Darrel soon...

I got a feeling a dick move is in the future.

I told you I had the body of a 25 year old....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bowyn Aerrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th June 2014   #10
East
Deleted account...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
I'm a big fan of the show, and Carol is one of my fave characters, but I think she'll be going soon. In the comic series she was not around this long, but she was also a very different character there.

Rick isn't going anywhere, neither is Carl, Daryl or Michonne.
I hope they keep her because she is the one with the most character development...going from a mousy victim with her abusive husband to a bad ass survivalist. She is also the last woman from the original group. Besides her...I love Daryl the most. Glen and Maggie are cool too but I do have a feeling it will be Glen...I hope not. Losing Beth would make me happy.
Beaux (10th July 2014)
Unread 30th June 2014   #11
East
Deleted account...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowyn Aerrow View Post
I missed so many episodes of that show....

I would hate to hazard a guess, as someone else pointed while the big plot story is there, there are a lot of minor to major changes to keep the Series different enough to make it kinda hard to guess the plot just by reading the comic.

I think its even money On Glen or Beth.

However, if the producer/writer is a real dick they would take out Darrel soon...

I got a feeling a dick move is in the future.
Last season was not so great IMO...especially the second half. I think Carl and Tyreese w/ baby Judith and the two girls ...and what Carol did and what she admitted to Tyreese was probably the best segment of the season....and the season ending was suspenseful too....
Unread 2nd July 2014   #12
dynamodean
Just Do It

Single Bi Man
in California (USA)

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by East View Post
Just saw a sneak clip and read some predictions and possible spoilers on one Walking Dead site ...and I won't give any specifics except that there is supposed to be a shocking death of a major character...

....and that we will find out where Beth, Carol, Tyreese and baby Judith are in the first episode....

Right now...Carol is my favorite character soooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

I am predicting either Glen...or Maggie???? (PLEASE...NOT Carol)

Predictions? I would like to hear them...
Why is Carol your favorite character? She seems emotionless to me most of the time. I give her props when she killed that girl though.
dynamodean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd July 2014   #13
East
Deleted account...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamodean View Post
Why is Carol your favorite character? She seems emotionless to me most of the time. I give her props when she killed that girl though.
Hey Derek! Nice to see you

The thing with Carol...I like how her character adjusted to the zombie apocalypse, She was so mousy when her husband was alive and one of my favorite moments after he died and Daryl was gonna take care of the body she offered to do it instead...and she chopped him up good...the smile on Daryl's face watching her was great...

Then with Sophia in season two she just kinda fell apart....

...and in season three after another zombie attack where she almost died she emerged a bad ass...finally....and she started to make more sense than Rick when she did what should have been done right away at the prison....

...and now she is a bonafide bad ass but she still has a conscience. I like how she has evolved...it is believable... and I kinda liked her and Daryl as a couple....he is my other favorite character.

Who is your favorite?
Beaux (10th July 2014), dynamodean (2nd July 2014), jaxc (10th July 2014)
Unread 2nd July 2014   #14
David3K
Insane Poster

Single Bi Man
in Near the beach (Uruguay)

My Mood: Yeehaw

If a character dies I hope it's Glenn, Maggie, Carl, the black guy or the lesbian girl. I don't have much sympathy for Carol either.

In other words the only characters I like and don't want them dead are: Daryl Dixon and Michonne.
David3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd July 2014   #15
dynamodean
Just Do It

Single Bi Man
in California (USA)

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by East View Post
Hey Derek! Nice to see you

The thing with Carol...I like how her character adjusted to the zombie apocalypse, She was so mousy when her husband was alive and one of my favorite moments after he died and Daryl was gonna take care of the body she offered to do it instead...and she chopped him up good...the smile on Daryl's face watching her was great...

Then with Sophia in season two she just kinda fell apart....

...and in season three after another zombie attack where she almost died she emerged a bad ass...finally....and she started to make more sense than Rick when she did what should have been done right away at the prison....

...and now she is a bonafide bad ass but she still has a conscience. I like how she has evolved...it is believable... and I kinda liked her and Daryl as a couple....he is my other favorite character.

Who is your favorite?
Hi Bruce!

I don't know if I have a favorite...but it definitely was Shane! He was a badass and the perfect foil to Rick in season one. There was a certain depth about him and I could really pull for him since people were pointing him out to be the bad guy. I felt that he was misunderstood. Too bad they had to let him go so soon...

These days my fave character is probably Daryl.
dynamodean is offline   Reply With Quote

GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > Entertainment > TV Series / Programs

Tags
dead, walking