GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat

Go Back   GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > People > Networking/Creative Corner > Photographers

Closed Thread
Unread 15th October 2016   #1
coolchat
Veteran

Gay Male Couple in a Monogamous Gay Relationship
in Hampshire (UK - England)

Default On Flickr?

Let's share our collections. Mine can be found at mrfto73 - Describe the last photo you took? For me it was on my walk to town I saw a lovely tree covered in golden leaves through glorious sunshine and blue sky.
Unread 15th October 2016   #2
Insertnamehere

Single Gay Man
in Fuck off (Antarctica)

Ah, haven't done much there in a while, you can find it under Stranger-in-(Val)paradise

Just pics of the city I live in, last one I uploaded was an overwiew of the harbor, not sure it was the last one I took, tho, I sometimes don't follow a chronological order

ANYA: Of course it did. It always does. Seen a thousand relationships. First there's the love and sex, and then there's nothing left but the vengeance. That's how it works.
Unread 15th October 2016   #3
LONDONER

Single Gay Man
in LONDON (UK - England)

My Mood: Amused

The last photo I took was incredibly uninteresting. The last best photo I took I alreadsy posted on the "Share your photographys" thread but I'll post it again here:

Thanking LONDONER for his/her post...
larafan25 (16th October 2016), TigerLover (15th October 2016)
Closed Thread

GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > People > Networking/Creative Corner > Photographers

Tags
flickr