GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat

Go Back   GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > General Fun > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself If you're new to the site... tell us some more about yourself!

Unread 5th February 2017   #16
Sherman8D
Insane Poster

Single Gay Man
in New Orleans (USA)

My Mood: Bored
Default Overdue reply

@Cridders88

Thank you for being the first to reply lol. My coming out journey really has been easier than thought. Although my last obstacle is facing my catholic mother who will probably cry a lot. I mean ... eventually she'll get over it, I hope. I plan on telling her when my dad comes back from offshore. He can help cushion the blow, since I already told him. Oh and I do get a safe vibe around here. That's definitely a plus.

Seriously though, why is Gayspeaks' emoji game is so whack? . ._. I feel some type of way because I'm big on cute emojis.

** I meant to reply to everyone's post much sooner, but my posts would never go through. I hit the 50 post mark though so maybe this will go through. This is really aggravating. And I don't understand "Quoting."
Sherman8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th February 2017   #17
Sherman8D
Insane Poster

Single Gay Man
in New Orleans (USA)

@TigerLover

Thank you for replying! Success on coming out? ^_^ For the most part, yes. I do have ideas, but I also have questions. Maybe those wise people you mentioned will aid me.
Unread 5th February 2017   #18
Sherman8D
Insane Poster

Single Gay Man
in New Orleans (USA)

Default Overdue reply

@LJay

I think I will make myself at home here ^u^ Oh. lol I guess New Orleans does have a good lgbt+ reputation (e.g. Decadence festival and Gay Pride parades). Although I am just now noticing this.

@Doc

Hello! (:D) I try my best to avoid "dumb stuff," but I will keep that in mind.

@LONDONER

Hi. . That's a good point. Sexuality is only one small part of who we are as a whole. And it's too late Dx I already feel disappointed. It's why I took so long to reply.

@Aquarius

Hello! That's a nice observation. I did wonder about the redundancy of forums with the current social media presence. I guess, I can talk about the hard things that I usually don't post on social media. For example, even though my friends and family (except mom) know I'm gay and atheist, I do not talk about those things on Facebook. That's because I'm afraid of the backlash I will receive from friendly acquaintances (especially the nice church people who always treated me well, but I no longer talk to them) and other family members that I am not particularly close to.

@CellarDweller , @IanSaysHi , @Bookworm, @Insertnamehere

Hello guys!
I like weird people though lol so that's no issue.
Unread 5th February 2017   #19
Doc
Unstoppable

Gay Man in a Monogamous Gay Relationship

No be as dumb as you want, better to run your bad Ideas by other people first
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th February 2017   #20
Sylph
僕の目的は完ぺきさの存在ためにです。ʕ •ٹ•ʔ

in Pembroke (Bermuda)

My Mood: Innocent

Hi and welcome sweetie!

You're too adorabs. You're like a paupau (Paw Paw for the Americans) or a nice ripe Loquat;

Sweet, but most likely bad for my hips :sheep:

You like a lot of the same things I do; reptiles, Anime and of course men, so you're already on my fabulous list, cookie :cat3:

I guess a little about me shouldn't be too bad, seeing as how you've gone and given us a cutsie extrapolation on your life;

I'm 23, a lil wild and crazy, tho that's a given me being from an Island and all in this region;
I'm a bad ass bitch by birth, but a matronly Jezebel by occupation, so I'm the gurl that'll probably seduce your man, but usually by accident :rofl:

I speak many languages and tho believed to be a sign of Lucifer, I hardly have the interest in following any religion, if it doesn't relate to my eyebrows, so it's safe to say I hardly would put stock into that. :sheep:

I'm out spoken, trained musically and medically in the Veterinary arts; meaning I can wield a Violin and a Syringe just as deftly, so be warned and endeared at the same time, by all means :cat3:

Otherwise... I supposes I'm the strange one of our merry band of Gaylords, but then that title is hardly an achievement when considering near to all of these goody toe shoes are a bunch of saints on wheels, with lust the size of their varying penile parts, both imaginative and no.

Oh well, if I haven't either mentally scarred, confused or entrigued you, I probably will at some point, so there you go :sheep:

K bye :kiss:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sylph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th February 2017   #21
Sherman8D
Insane Poster

Single Gay Man
in New Orleans (USA)

Hello @Sylph ,

Yes, you have left me rather confused and intrigued. You have a colorful way with words lol.

I want to say I'm a modest person, but I really do like compliments. Thanks for that.

I admit, I had to google the fruit references. Were you trying to say that I have odd combination of interests, and so I am a rarity? I probably read into the paupau fruit way more than necessary. I just wanted to know what prompted you to akin me to such fruits.

Well, you seem very accomplished I don't know anyone who can learn that many languages, play music, and works as a veterinarian.

Anyways, (:D) It's a pleasure to meet you and it's nice to see someone who shares similar interests.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Kawaii Potato is my spirit animal.
Thanking Sherman8D for his/her post...
Sylph (8th February 2017)
Unread 8th February 2017   #22
Sylph
僕の目的は完ぺきさの存在ためにです。ʕ •ٹ•ʔ

in Pembroke (Bermuda)

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman8D View Post
Hello @Sylph ,

Yes, you have left me rather confused and intrigued. You have a colorful way with words lol.

I want to say I'm a modest person, but I really do like compliments. Thanks for that.

I admit, I had to google the fruit references. Were you trying to say that I have odd combination of interests, and so I am a rarity? I probably read into the paupau fruit way more than necessary. I just wanted to know what prompted you to akin me to such fruits.

Well, you seem very accomplished I don't know anyone who can learn that many languages, play music, and works as a veterinarian.

Anyways, (:D) It's a pleasure to meet you and it's nice to see someone who shares similar interests.
Tão legal garotinha
Eu sei que sou maluca na cabeça

I'm surprised you went ahead and researched gurl,
I simply used our local fruits as euphemisms to describe ya hun.

And I'm not a Veterinarian, I actually work in Hospitality, in the Hotel industry, dealing with the Animals known as Humans

And it's not many languages, only about 8 or so, in which I could have conversations. I would never consider myself fluent in any one language, as that would mean I know everything. Which is impossible.

However yes, I does love words, especially dirty words, but words nonetheless are very interesting, and so you'll see me use them often

Or to just communicate in general I suppose

Sylph is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking Sylph for his/her post...
princealbertofb (9th February 2017), Sherman8D (14th February 2017)
Unread 9th February 2017   #23
ShiftyNJ
Where's the bar?

in NJ (USA)

My Mood: Pensive

At least you are in a cool/laid-back city. Hope you fared okay in the recent storms!
Thanking ShiftyNJ for his/her post...
Sherman8D (14th February 2017)
Unread 9th February 2017   #24
princealbertofb
King of the Word???

in Near Geneva (Switzerland) (France)

Hello, @Sherman8D... I must have forgotten to you so far. I hope you will have fun on this forum. Join into the fun and conversations and tell us how you plan to live the rest of your life with your newly acquired degree...
princealbertofb is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking princealbertofb for his/her post...
Sherman8D (14th February 2017)
Unread 9th February 2017   #25
princealbertofb
King of the Word???

in Near Geneva (Switzerland) (France)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman8D View Post
@Cridders88

Thank you for being the first to reply lol. My coming out journey really has been easier than thought. Although my last obstacle is facing my catholic mother who will probably cry a lot. I mean ... eventually she'll get over it, I hope. I plan on telling her when my dad comes back from offshore. He can help cushion the blow, since I already told him. Oh and I do get a safe vibe around here. That's definitely a plus.

Seriously though, why is Gayspeaks' emoji game is so whack? . ._. I feel some type of way because I'm big on cute emojis.

** I meant to reply to everyone's post much sooner, but my posts would never go through. I hit the 50 post mark though so maybe this will go through. This is really aggravating. And I don't understand "Quoting."
Your Catholic mother should be used to men keeping to their own kind, after all we're talking about the Catholic church. Isn't that the one that married its (male) priests to Jesus full time? Laughing matters set aside, I hope she has at least an inkling that you are gay. It's not because you've only admitted it to yourself that she didn't notice that you were 'different'. Most mothers know, but sometimes try to lie to themselves just so they can avoid the 'difficult' act of facing the facts. Tell her you'll be bringing her a new son to dote on if you find yourself a nice boyfriend. What's not to like? Hehe.
princealbertofb is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking princealbertofb for his/her post...
Insertnamehere (11th February 2017), Sherman8D (14th February 2017)
Unread 14th February 2017   #26
Sherman8D
Insane Poster

Single Gay Man
in New Orleans (USA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
Tão legal garotinha
Eu sei que sou maluca na cabeça

I'm surprised you went ahead and researched gurl,
I simply used our local fruits as euphemisms to describe ya hun.

And I'm not a Veterinarian, I actually work in Hospitality, in the Hotel industry, dealing with the Animals known as Humans

And it's not many languages, only about 8 or so, in which I could have conversations. I would never consider myself fluent in any one language, as that would mean I know everything. Which is impossible.

However yes, I does love words, especially dirty words, but words nonetheless are very interesting, and so you'll see me use them often

Or to just communicate in general I suppose
Overdue reply:
^o^ Oh I see. I was hoping for a deeper meaning lol oh well. Also being able to have conversations with people in 8 languages is a unique and difficult feat. Though you make it sound easy peasy. And I'm still confused by your syringe statement. Lol Are you low key sedating your clients/customers? Tell me do you fancy misleading people?

Unread 14th February 2017   #27
Sherman8D
Insane Poster

Single Gay Man
in New Orleans (USA)

Hello @ShiftyNJ

Yes, I suppose I am. Being a local here sometimes makes me take that for granted. Also I don't get out much lol.

And I was safe from the storms. Thank you for asking.

GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > General Fun > Introduce Yourself

Tags
newcomer