GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat

Go Back   GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > General Fun > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Keep your clothes on in here please... all are welcome!

Unread 3rd March 2008   #16
wouldlikemuscle
Forever Growing

Single Gay Man
in London (UK - England)

I'm good... found out my annual pay-rise and bonus today.

Pay wise was a bit bleh... but bonus... I'm chuffed...

Its worked out via an "Individual Performance Multiplier" or "IPM"... basically a percentage. 100% (ie, the standard Bonus) is achieved if you have met your agreed targets for the year. Anything less means you haven't met them, anything more means you've exceeded them.

I got 115%

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
wouldlikemuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd March 2008   #17
Wilem
Deleted account...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wouldlikemuscle View Post
Its worked out via an "Individual Performance Multiplier" or "IPM"... basically a percentage. 100% (ie, the standard Bonus) is achieved if you have met your agreed targets for the year. Anything less means you haven't met them, anything more means you've exceeded them.

I got 115%
Niiiicely done! (What's your job?)

I'm feeling chuffed today!
COZ I got the day off college (woot) to take my driving test (meh) which I passed (woot)!

And I am now sat listening dance music, which is normally what I do when I don't want to go to sleep. Havin too much of a good day to start turning a blind eye to it all!!
Unread 3rd March 2008   #18
marshlander
Deleted account...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilem View Post
I'm feeling chuffed today!
COZ I got the day off college (woot) to take my driving test (meh) which I passed (woot)!
Congratulations, Wilem, well done Be careful on the road now!
Unread 4th March 2008   #19
fjp999
Deleted account...

Got a wake up call about the stupid house contract. Seems the local lawyer isnt moving forward fast enough as it just isnt their top priority so now I gotta bitch at them (I hate telling people off and am way too polite = someone wanna help and make the call for me)...

It was really warm today (but expecting an ice storm tomorrow) and cleaning up the house felt really good. I am 70% finished with cleaning up (excluding the basement) and it feels great. Opened up the windows and the house is smelling nice = is that weird?

So I was very productive and felt pretty good (except for the stupid lawyers office).

Got doc appts tomorrow and a biggie Wednesday so my schedule will be a mess for this week but still feeling nice that spring may be coming soon = bicycles waiting!
Unread 24th March 2008   #20
lynx
Deleted account...

I am very tired - last three days - all the weekend and today - I was tinkering with my notebook - ACPI conf was unavailable and I got really enraged with this stupid bug... uffff!!!
Unread 24th March 2008   #21
Wilem
Deleted account...

My computer is still trying to recover from the time my virus detector deleted integral files thinking them to be viruses.

I mean, really. How can 'Calculator' be a virus?

Damn it, microsoft.
Unread 25th March 2008   #22
marshlander
Deleted account...

Quote:
My computer is still trying to recover from the time my virus detector deleted integral files thinking them to be viruses.

Damn it, microsoft.
Name names. Which virus detector?
Unread 25th March 2008   #23
Dan1089
Deleted account...

After My CokeFest yesterday,I'm feeling SUPER!
Unread 25th March 2008   #24
Wilem
Deleted account...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshlander View Post
Name names. Which virus detector?
Virgin thingybob.

I mean, it's completely fine otherwise.
Unread 25th March 2008   #25
marshlander
Deleted account...

Quote:
Virgin thingybob.

I mean, it's completely fine otherwise.
Not exactly the point though, is it? I hope you get it sorted soon.
Unread 25th March 2008   #26
XRIMO
Northern Exposure

Single Gay Man
in Fredericton (Canada)

My Mood: Crappy

Blah, I just had four wonderful days off, now I feel depressed that I have to go back to work today...
I was getting so much accomplished...
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
XRIMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th March 2008   #27
Smurlos
Millenium Bug!

Gay Man in a Monogamous Gay Relationship
in Basildon (UK - England)

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Damn it, microsoft.

Hmmm I'm good. A little confused as have found myself in a predicament... and I don't know what to do *sigh*! Exam and coursework deadlines approaching though yikes!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Smurlos

The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein
Smurlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th March 2008   #28
Wilem
Deleted account...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurlos View Post

Hmmm I'm good. A little confused as have found myself in a predicament... and I don't know what to do *sigh*! Exam and coursework deadlines approaching though yikes!!
Aww god. Thought I'd lost all my files tuther day!
I FREAKED out. Just after I'd gotten my composition done!
Unread 27th March 2008   #29
Smurlos
Millenium Bug!

Gay Man in a Monogamous Gay Relationship
in Basildon (UK - England)

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Aww god. Thought I'd lost all my files tuther day!
I FREAKED out. Just after I'd gotten my composition done!
This has happened to me oh so many times... As the germans say "Auf Technik ist kein Verlass" (You can't rely on technology!)

Smurlos

The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!

Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein
Smurlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th March 2008   #30
Ang
Deleted account...

I'm sad today.... i was suposed to meet this guy i've been talking online but he canceled at the last minute

GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > General Fun > Chit Chat

Tags
today