GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat

Go Back   GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > General Fun > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Keep your clothes on in here please... all are welcome!

Unread 2nd March 2012   #16
Sylph
僕の目的は完ぺきさの存在ためにです。ʕ ٹʔ

Gay Man in a Monogamous Gay Relationship
in Pembroke (Bermuda)

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pix View Post
I've always supported the IGB project because I think more often than not it's true, and many suffering now need to know that.

Also, had I been convinced when I was still in high school that life would only get worse then I would have offed myself. I know I would've. Luckily I didn't have access to the internet back then and thus missed all that garbage by nostalgic and narcissistic boomers about how wonderful childhood was, of those being the "best years" of one's life, and how things were going to get much worse when kids entered "the real world" (which in my case was very wrong).
Thanks for sharing Pix, i'm glad you didn't off yourself, cause then you would'nt be here to help other people. You're very beautiful and I'm glad it was wrong in your case :3.

Hugzz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sylph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th March 2012   #17
fenris
honest, not courteous

in Goslar (Germany)

My Mood: Cynical

Found the Photo on facebook days ago ... here now the news-vid

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

31.10 Samhain, All Hallows Eve, Halloween
21.12 Yule
STOP eating Animals !
https://
align="center">
fenris is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking fenris for his/her post...
Sylph (8th March 2012), Zet (8th March 2012)
Unread 8th March 2012   #18
dfiant
Deleted account...

On the back of the 'It Gets Better' campaign on You Tube, there is also another campaign called 'FCKH8' it's contraversial, it's loud, it's aggresive, and it talks the language of haters.

Thanking for his/her post...
Sylph (8th March 2012), Zet (8th March 2012)
Unread 8th March 2012   #19
Sylph
僕の目的は完ぺきさの存在ためにです。ʕ ٹʔ

in Pembroke (Bermuda)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfiant View Post
On the back of the 'It Gets Better' campaign on You Tube, there is also another campaign called 'FCKH8' it's contraversial, it's loud, it's aggresive, and it talks the language of haters.

I F***ing love Kelly . Albeit Vulgar and kinda weird, cause the children shouldn't be cursing like that, but the message definetly is good.

Unread 8th March 2012   #20
dfiant
Deleted account...

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOdi View Post
I F***ing love Kelly . Albeit Vulgar and kinda weird, cause the children shouldn't be cursing like that, but the message definetly is good.
I thought the same thing when I heard the F bomb drop from that little 'butter wouldn't melt' girl.

BUT it has an impact, it grabs your attention and it makes its point. To me is says "It may be offensive to hear a 5 year old drop the F bomb, but H8 is far more offensive"
Unread 8th March 2012   #21
Zet
Mr. Weird

Single Gay Man
in Central Sweden (Sweden)

My Mood: Pensive

Lol so little girl saying Fuck so many times
Unread 28th March 2012   #22
fenris
honest, not courteous

in Goslar (Germany)

Facebook : New "Fan" Page named " I hate gays " ... report this site to facebook ! reason "Hatespeech"

update : Group and page Deleted

21.12 Yule
STOP eating Animals !
align="center">
Unread 28th March 2012   #23
Sylph
僕の目的は完ぺきさの存在ためにです。ʕ ٹʔ

in Pembroke (Bermuda)

I posted this in "How are you Today" , though I have no clue why, but I remembered this thread .

I saw this on BET just awhile ago, and was like... wow. Powerful message, and not at all what you think it is in the beginning.

Marsha Ambrosius

Also, a lot of HiV and AiDs awareness ADs has been coming on BET alot now and it's got alot of gay themes and situations, whereas maybe 20yrs ago, it would'nt have been. I was shocked, because the black community has been notorious for being anti-gay, but here it is on BET .

I see a change occurring .

Unread 10th April 2012   #24
fenris
honest, not courteous

in Goslar (Germany)

The Owner of the facebook ask for translations in several languages..

The facebook side here : http://www.facebook.com/CSD.Kampagne

Into this languages its already translated : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1976753&type=3

21.12 Yule
STOP eating Animals !
align="center">
Unread 14th April 2012   #25
Jay
Deleted account...

Based upon my own experience, yes, things do get better as time goes by.

I can't speak for other gay guys but things get better for me because I allow them to. Sacrifice had to be made. Courage was needed. Wisdom and patience were needed too particularly during the hardest time.

Being gay does not mean you have to announce and scream to your lung that you are gay. What matters is that you acknowledge yourself as a gay guy. Accept yourself as who you are without fear.

Don't let others scare and put you down. If other people can't accept you as who you are, too bad for them. It's their problem. Not yours.
Unread 23rd April 2012   #26
Ken051
Deleted account...

Experiencing it first hand it does get better. i wish I could post youtube links but I cant. Google did a It gets better and so did Apple, Disney, E.A. and so many more companies. Seeing these videos they made me cry happy tears
Unread 8th December 2012   #27
Rumble88
Deleted account...

I wonder when? Because i wanted to end this too. Religion is the thing that makes me wanna die because i think thats the solution. If i can get into the heaven.. thats it right? I don't know if i told this to you guys before and i don't want to spam or anything but i kinda give up. I said im gonna roll two dices three times. If any of them is seven.. then i'll live. It was simple as that. And its really amazing that so much depended and changed on that little gamble of mine. Here i am, waiting for it to get better.
Unread 30th December 2012   #28
bluefox4000
Godlike

Bi Man in a Monogamous Straight Relationship
in Long Island (USA)

My Mood: Breezy

Remember it depends on experience. However I fully support the project. If it reaches people it's good.

Mick
Unread 19th May 2013   #29
Chase
wubba lubba dub dub

in the caress of my boyfriend's arms (USA)

My Mood: In Love

I like Vice President Joe Biden

Unread 19th May 2013   #30
Woollyhats
Deleted account...

This meant more to me then I can ever describe with the English language. The people involved in this video remind me of my artistic friends, and that made the video connect with me. It appeared on my newsfeed on Facebook when I was having a god awful day, and I just had a long moment to myself after I finished watching it.

GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > General Fun > Chit Chat

Tags
project