GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat

Go Back   GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > Help and Advice > Need Your Advice

Need Your Advice (you can post anonymously in here! - requires >50 posts)

Unread 13th December 2016   #16
TwisttheLeaf
Big Stick Ideology

Pansexual Man in a Monogamous Gay Relationship
in Seattle (USA)

My Mood: Tired

I'm not sure why you feel the need to announce it? Just live your life as you choose, date and fuck who you choose, and let others draw their own conclusions. Some will ask, others won't. There's no reason to go around shouting it from the rooftops.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TwisttheLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th December 2016   #17
deephiance
Godlike

Single Gay Man
in Gold Coast (Australia)

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Ok so now I have a new problem. After chatting with and PMing with some of you guys, Ive pretty much realized that Im 99% gay and that a woman wont satisfy my needs and it would be unfair to her to waste her time. Thanks for that guys.

My new issue is Im trying to tell people that Im gay, just random people to get used to openly admitting it and I just cant do it. I tried to tell the UPS guy while we were having a conversation about women, I tried telling a guy at the candle store I just cant do it. I wont tell my family those people suck anyway so I couldnt care less. Ive been talking about alot of gay topics with my best friend and I think he's starting to figure it out so thats good. But a gay man just broke his little sisters heart so Im not sure if he is happy with the gays right now. BTW thanks for talking me out of using a girl after seeing the damage it can do first hand I cant believe I even considered it.
I like to think that it's not what is between your legs that make you the man, it is what is between the ears.

Technically I have never come out, I was asked about 16 years ago if I was gay and I said yes...the hint was I was spending a lot of time with a guy...kind of a rebound thing after my on/off partner of 13 years passed.

I know it is probably liberating to come out, but it is also liberating being a good person

deephiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th December 2016   #18
Cridders88
Pippin shush!

Gay Man in a Monogamous Gay Relationship
in Somerset (UK - England)

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Ok so now I have a new problem. After chatting with and PMing with some of you guys, Ive pretty much realized that Im 99% gay and that a woman wont satisfy my needs and it would be unfair to her to waste her time. Thanks for that guys.

My new issue is Im trying to tell people that Im gay, just random people to get used to openly admitting it and I just cant do it. I tried to tell the UPS guy while we were having a conversation about women, I tried telling a guy at the candle store I just cant do it. I wont tell my family those people suck anyway so I couldnt care less. Ive been talking about alot of gay topics with my best friend and I think he's starting to figure it out so thats good. But a gay man just broke his little sisters heart so Im not sure if he is happy with the gays right now. BTW thanks for talking me out of using a girl after seeing the damage it can do first hand I cant believe I even considered it.
It'll take time. You're only just getting to the point of admitting it to yourself, and perhaps accepting yourself. It took a long time for me to get to the stage of admitting it and accepting it myself to being able to admit it to other people and be comfortable being open about it. I'm sure you will get there, and only you will know when you are ready.

I am glad you have come to the realisation that using a girl to hide your sexuality would've only caused pain for her, and to be honest, you as well. Sorry if I came across harsh when I last interacted with you, but the idea of you doing what you were suggesting evoked a strong reaction from me, I guess it's something I feel quite strongly about. But yeah, happy for you that you aren't going down that dark route anymore man
Cridders88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking Cridders88 for his/her post...
LJay (13th December 2016)
Unread 13th December 2016   #19
Darius

in Midwest (USA)

So, how is you wiener working these days?
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th December 2016   #20
Doc
Unstoppable

Single Gay Man

It works fine thanks for the concern @Darius. @TwisttheLeaf @deephiance I guess I just figured you were either in or out of the closet. I dont need to say Im gay but I dont need to hide it, that makes sense. I was under the impression that I should hoist the flag and fire a few volleys to announce it, I guess if the see me with a man they will know.
@Cridders88 Its hard for me not to try to partner up with her though, seeing her sad as she is. she's such a nice girl and I dont want her to go alone to all the Christmas parties. Maybe I can friend date her, I am her big brothers best friend.
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking Doc for his/her post...
Cridders88 (13th December 2016), deephiance (13th December 2016)
Unread 13th December 2016   #21
Camfer
King, House of Streaks

in Taos (USA)

Your new problem is finding a guy to date, not worrying about how out you are.
Unread 13th December 2016   #22
princealbertofb
King of the Word???

in Near Geneva (Switzerland) (France)

Hello, @Doc, and to GaySpeak. Stress, depression, some medicines, psychological stuff, fatigue, wrong kind of food, all sorts of things can come and bother a man's libido, and we're fragile creatures in that respect.

I don't know if your finally admitting it to yourself that you're 99% gay has contributed to your lack of desire, but it could be that you are now a little more at peace with yourself, although I think you are still putting a lot of stress on yourself to tell SOMEONE at last. Just let the idea go and one day, it'll just come pouring out of your mouth as if it were the most natural thing. You've got to give yourself time to 'own' it.

I found that once I'd admitted it to myself seriously, I also started looking at the world differently.

After all, we don't need to be sexed 100% of the time ie constantly. It would be good to think that we can focus on other things like life in general, right?

Be kind to yourself and don't beat yourself up about being what you might consider cowardly. Maybe the testosterone levels have fallen a bit. Coming out is still one big thing / hurdle in a gay man's life. It might be more important, in fact, to be able to tell a man that you find him attractive, or that you love him, if that's what you're going for.

Take care.
princealbertofb is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking princealbertofb for his/her post...
Doc (13th December 2016), TwisttheLeaf (14th December 2016)
Unread 21st December 2016   #23
Doc
Unstoppable

Single Gay Man

This post has more to do with general stuff.

I had to kill three mice today, with the colder weather here they decided to move in with me. Ive killed dozens of rats in the past with poisons, traps, brooms, rifles, and I even used a knife once because it was the only thing I had handy. I hate rats they are destructive, miserable, little cocksuckers and I dont feel bad killing them at all. I felt so terrible killing these mice, they are so very cute. It sucks but it was me or the mice and they had to go. Do any of you guys hate killing mice?
Unread 21st December 2016   #24
MikeW
An Avuncular Legend

Single Gay Man
in Berkeley (USA)

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
I had to kill three mice today...

pour DEADMAUsies

Want to know how I discovered I was "gay" at age 16, 1964?
https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33392
MikeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanking MikeW for his/her post...
Cridders88 (21st December 2016)
Unread 21st December 2016   #25
deephiance
Godlike

Single Gay Man
in Gold Coast (Australia)

Quote:
This post has more to do with general stuff.

I had to kill three mice today, with the colder weather here they decided to move in with me. Ive killed dozens of rats in the past with poisons, traps, brooms, rifles, and I even used a knife once because it was the only thing I had handy. I hate rats they are destructive, miserable, little cocksuckers and I dont feel bad killing them at all. I felt so terrible killing these mice, they are so very cute. It sucks but it was me or the mice and they had to go. Do any of you guys hate killing mice?
could have just got a pet Carpet Python, or even a Diamond Back Python

deephiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st December 2016   #26
Doc
Unstoppable

Single Gay Man

I think I'll stick with victor traps.
Unread 21st December 2016   #27
artyboy
Artyboy in da house

Single Pansexual Man
in Wiltshire (UK - England)

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
My cat would be better, but he is looking for work at the moment lol!

artyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st December 2016   #28
Doc
Unstoppable

Single Gay Man

I got another this morning, my neighbor god rid of an old shed and I think it stirred up a mouse nest.
Unread 22nd December 2016   #29
Camfer
King, House of Streaks

in Taos (USA)

Quote:
If those traps work for you, great.

On the farm we prefer mini t-rex traps. They are easier to set and more durable. They are strong enough that one even took out a rat!

Unread 22nd December 2016   #30
Doc
Unstoppable

Single Gay Man

@Camfer Where do you get the traps? Are mice and rats bad on the farm? Do you live in the middle of nowhere, I ask becuase Im looking to move away from people and I was hoping to avoid the problems of city living. I live in an urban area and if your neighbor has mice and rats then you do to, its sucks because Im a very clean person and I dont leave food out, but it seems like they sleep at my house and eat at everybody else's. My house isnt infested mind you, but I have to be very proactive to keep it that way, seems like every few months some vermin try to make my house theyre home.

GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > Help and Advice > Need Your Advice

Tags
general, normal, suff