|11th January 2017||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2017Single Gay Man
Age: 18 (Starsign: Pisces)
Hopefully the name's not misleading, as I have no idea what it's called.. I haven't seen this game around here, anyways.
Game Rules and Objectives:
- The word in the last post can be manipulated by changing ONE letter.
- A letter can be added to a word (dog -> dogs) and will take your turn. This means that now you have more letters to work with when you want to manipulate the word.
- A letter can be subtracted from a word (dogs -> dog) and will also take your turn.
- A letter can be added or subtracted from any part of the word (ward -> wad)
- You cannot add or subtract a letter and then manipulate that word (that's two turns!)
- All words have to be ACTUAL WORDS in the English language (sorry non-native speakers! ;( )
So, let me start!
|11th January 2017||#2|
Join Date: Jul 2016Gay Man in a Monogamous Gay Relationship
in South West (UK - England)
Age: 23 (Starsign: Gemini)
Ohh this seems like a fun one
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Change A Letter||Lhan28||Word Games||512||2nd July 2015 09:45 pm|
|Im on a letter writing streak. REgarding cooking shows||Lilitu||Chit Chat||9||10th November 2013 04:46 am|
|Make or Break - letter of concern...||zeon||Relationships - Guys||23||6th June 2012 12:43 pm|
|Coming out letter - Advice||bicollegeguy21||Coming Out||22||1st April 2011 02:40 pm|
|A readerīs letter||Gaywolf||Debates||0||23rd June 2010 12:08 pm|