GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat

Go Back   GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > People > Interests > Gay Issues

Unread 4th April 2017   #16
OlderButWiser

Single Gay Man
in Newbury, England & Asia, Australia, some of USA & lots of places in Africa (UK - England)

My Mood: Fine

Jealousy is a powerful emotion, and the cause of more than a few relationship and friendship breakdowns.

Sounds to me like the OP is more than a little jealous about Cole's situation and the potential friendship between Cole and Jordan.

Tread very carefully, lest you end up pissing everyone off, and having no girlfriend, with or without her GBF.
Thanking OlderButWiser for his/her post...
deephiance (5th April 2017)
Unread 5th April 2017   #17
Scootaloo
Drama Queen

Single Gay Man
in Portland, ME (USA)

My Mood: Goofy

Your young, your going to make a lot of mistakes in your life. See if Cole is into it and hook up. If you end up enjoying very much cool, if not, at least you know you tried. If she finds out and your still into her after.. convince her you made a mistake, she'll probably take you back. If she doesn't you learned a life lesson, your still young, you'll move on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Scootaloo is offline   Reply With Quote

GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > People > Interests > Gay Issues

Tags
confused, gay, high school