GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat

Go Back   GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > Help and Advice > Relationships - Guys

Relationships - Guys Whether you're in the midst of a crisis, unsure about what you want or simply want to brag away to everyone. (you can post anonymously in here! - requires >50 posts)

Unread 19th April 2017   #16
Emy
Veteran

Single Gay Woman
in Vancouver (Canada)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D21098 View Post
Hi Ian,

Thank you! His priorities do seem to be the business. Its so hard to see the inner conflict within him as though he does want to be together, to just walk away.

People have said leave the door open... does this mean see each other as friends and occasionally kiss him or hint that I'd like to be together? I do not really understand how I do this...

We have lots of plans together like concerts and trips, should I ask to cancel them?

Should I stop messaging and asking to see him and leave it for him to come to me?

Thank you in advance for your help.

D
Rather go ahead with your plans, things will fall into place.
Emy is offline   Reply With Quote

GaySpeak Gay Forums and Chat > Help and Advice > Relationships - Guys

Tags
break up, help or advice, hope, wait, waiting