Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You want what?
The other day my fiance made a statement that really floored me.  Basically he asked if I would stay with him if he got fake breasts.  He has always been more effeminate than masculine, but has always said he wasn't trans because "he liked his d!ck." So, I don't know where this is coming from.

Now, I don't have a problem with transgender people, but I've never found guys with breasts to be attractive at all. So, I don't know what to think, say or do.

Part of me wants to tell him, if that's the road he's going down then we shouldn't be together romantically any more.

Do you think he was being serious?

I do get that people might not find breast implants attractive and so on and how might spoil, the sexual side at least, of a relationship. One question I have and not judging you or your partner but I think it is important to ask why does your partner wanting breast implants bother you? Is it strictly about what you find attractive or not? Likewise, not faulting you for not finding things attractive or not or whether you want to stay with or leave your partner.

That all being said, I think you should talk to him and perhaps ask him why and whether or not he's serious and basically what you said here, but be gentle...just saying I'm going to break up with you if you do it flat out probably won't go over well. Just depends on what you value in your relationship.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

You definitely need to have a conversation with him, and find out where this is coming from, and where it is going.

I agree with InBetweenDreams, just blurting out "we need to break up" isn't going to be helpful.

You both need to be open and honest with each other and yourselves.

If I were in your situation, if my partner suggested this to me, I would be as supportive as I could be, but I would also tell them that I couldn't be romantically involved with them.  As much as I love them, I am a gay man, and I'm attracted to men.  If they want to transition, I would not stand in their way, but I would not be physically attracted to them, and they would deserve to be with someone who is.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

(09-17-2020, 02:37 PM)Anonymous Wrote: The other day my fiance made a statement that really floored me.  Basically he asked if I would stay with him if he got fake breasts.  He has always been more effeminate than masculine, but has always said he wasn't trans because "he liked his d!ck." So, I don't know where this is coming from.

Now, I don't have a problem with transgender people, but I've never found guys with breasts to be attractive at all. So, I don't know what to think, say or do.

Part of me wants to tell him, if that's the road he's going down then we shouldn't be together romantically any more.

Ahaha, wtf!?