Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wall-e
Oh my word,I can't wait till I see this movie next weekend!It's a mecha love story about WALL-E,a robot that has been programmed to clean up all the junk that has been left of the Earth in the distant future.Then comes a new robot EVE who has been sent by humans to look whether life on Earth has evolved or not.Apparently there's not much human dialogue as WALL-E speaks his own special language.Barry Ronge gave it 5 stars and hailed it as a sureshot Oscar winner next year so it's a MUST!

this evening I've seen Wall-e second time this week )) it's really great movie from Pixar!

I must admit that even I, who am not a fan of animated movies of a Pixar-stylee generally, am seriously tempted to watch this movie, 'coz he DOES look really cute :redface: Confusedmile: Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:I must admit that even I, who am not a fan of animated movies of a Pixar-stylee generally, am seriously tempted to watch this movie, 'coz he DOES look really cute :redface: Confusedmile: Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

OH MY bruv!!! How can you NOT be a fan of pixar animated movies?!!?!?
They rock my bed :biggrin:
Monsters Inc, Toy Story, Cars, FINDING NEMO, they're all fantastic :biggrin:
Ian and I are very much looking forward to seeing Wall-E :biggrin:

Getting great reviews over here. I want to see it soooooo bad. Looks like lots of giggles and ROMANCE!!!

Smurlos Wrote:OH MY bruv!!! How can you NOT be a fan of pixar animated movies?!!?!?
They rock my bed :biggrin:
Monsters Inc, Toy Story, Cars, FINDING NEMO, they're all fantastic :biggrin:
Ian and I are very much looking forward to seeing Wall-E :biggrin:

I knooooow ... I think to be honest with me it's mostly because people sit me down with Pixar movies and go WATCH IT ... you'll LOVE IT, and then it kinda gets your hopes up ? And I find it harder to enjoy something when there is an expectation of me to enjoy it - it just feels like it's kinda forced ?

I did really enjoy Over the Hedge (was that a Pixar Movie ?? :redfaceSmile

Never seen Cars or Finding Nemo ... perhaps I ought to just rent them and watch them on my own :redface: Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:I knooooow ... I think to be honest with me it's mostly because people sit me down with Pixar movies and go WATCH IT ... you'll LOVE IT, and then it kinda gets your hopes up ? And I find it harder to enjoy something when there is an expectation of me to enjoy it - it just feels like it's kinda forced ?

I did really enjoy Over the Hedge (was that a Pixar Movie ?? :redfaceSmile

Never seen Cars or Finding Nemo ... perhaps I ought to just rent them and watch them on my own :redface: Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Finding Nemo will have you in utter stitches! Confusedmile:
Irrelevent that I might have just bumped up expectations, there are sooo many funny bits in it and it takes several watches to pick up on them all! Bless you *hugs* x

Well you were right about Alan Carr Wink, so I shall see what I can do xx.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I watched Finding Nemo on a flight to Malawi and my laughter was annoying everyone!There's a part where Ellen Degeneres's character is talking in her sleep and she says something like "Be careful with that hammer" and I swear it was the funniest thing ever!Mind you,this was about 5 years ago which just goes to show how memorable the movie is.Monster's Inc?!C'mon!

Dan1089 Wrote:I watched Finding Nemo on a flight to Malawi and my laughter was annoying everyone!There's a part where Ellen Degeneres's character is talking in her sleep and she says something like "Be careful with that hammer" and I swear it was the funniest thing ever!Mind you,this was about 5 years ago which just goes to show how memorable the movie is.Monster's Inc?!C'mon!

lmao Laugh I LOVE finding nemo! I love it when they're swimming through the mine field and dory (ellen's char) goes "oooh a party! can i come?!". rofl. And ah it's a classic Laugh you will LOVE it shadz!!