Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe in Gaydar?
For me, yes I do. I just seem to get these certain vibes off of certain people that has me thinking they're gay. They don't have to do shit or act gay, I just sense it like it's a part of their essence.

For those of you who use gaydar, is it good or does it fail you sometimes/more-often-than-not?

Has somebody ever sensed that you were gay? This one gay guy I met told me that he just sensed there was something in me. What's even more is that multiple people sensed gayness in me (they're right, but geez, they should get to know me before they make assumptions :/). One guy even flat-out told me I look so gay.

I have awesome gaydar. I always know.

I do
I also believe in my own ability to be undetectable, I'm like a F117 Nighthawk no one see me coming till it's way to late.

I know this for sure... if gaydar does exist, I [COLOR="Red"]don't have it. Color me oblivious. Rolleyes[/COLOR]

YES I CAN TELL IF SOMEONE IS GAY STRaight away

My gaydar fails me from time to time.

I have no gay for my dar

I have been out since I was 15...worked in some very busy gay nightclubs for 20 years...and I never have a clue who is gay or not...you literally have to tell me. I have no gaydar at all.

It's [COLOR="Red"]nice to know I'm not the only one...Happy[/COLOR]

Gaydar wasn't included in the special features when I was shipped, the manufacturer forgot to put one in.