Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears and older men
I am hot for bears, older men. I have no clue why. If i see a really hot college guy i will just shrug, but when i am walking down the street and see my neighbor about 42 years old it just turns me on. Cincinnati doesn't really have to many bears which is really disappointing. but the rare occasion i see one it just makes my day.

I don't like bears personally Smile Thats just me and older men eh depends on how old. Anyways you do know they have sites specifically for bears right Smile?

DarkDaisuke Wrote:I don't like bears personally Smile Thats just me and older men eh depends on how old. Anyways you do know they have sites specifically for bears right Smile?
I know, i like a variety of forums. There just a simple turn on for me.

Aw I thought you were looking for specifics lol

LOL i have the same turn on, but true it really depends the age.... For me over 45 is way too old, maybe bear is not exactly the word but let's say ,mature from 30-40 Wink

Age doesn't matter to me Smile

Macaroni, stop lying! Of course it does, I wouldn't expect you to be dating grandpa (65+)
On topic, yeah some people just prefer certain types of guys, then again I'm biased too because it pisses me off most of the guys my age in Mesa are looking for daddy only and no one near their age...

Story Wrote:Macaroni, stop lying! Of course it does, I wouldn't expect you to be dating grandpa (65+)
On topic, yeah some people just prefer certain types of guys, then again I'm biased too because it pisses me off most of the guys my age in Mesa are looking for daddy only and no one near their age...
very trueConfusedmile:

Story Wrote:Macaroni, stop lying! Of course it does, I wouldn't expect you to be dating grandpa (65+)
Smile
Well of course I got my own physical preferences and I am aware that the average "daddy" doesn't fit them but still there are some 40-50 years old men who fit my preferences and their age doesn't matter to me per se...

I know some older guys that only date younger guys and I suppose it's ok if they are both into it, but in a way I feel it isn't a good idea. I just feel like some older guys use young guys and I'm not sure if anything can ever become of it. Personally, I would feel like I was stealing someone's youth, but there are a lot of guys that couldn't care less. I suppose as long as they are both ok with the relationship then there is nothing wrong with it.