Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex with underwear
I feel so weird on myself that I find my bf much sexier with his underwear on when I'm having sex with him and I'll fuck him harder. I always ask him to put on the T-back and white tank and then I'll get a huge boner on him:tongue: Do you guys have such kinda fetish as me?Wink

Not specially a fetishist, but I understand that having sex with someone who is not completely naked can be a great turn-on. We are all wired very differently regarding our fantasies and our libido. For some, what is hidden gives them more pleasure and more lust, for others it might be seeing the naked flesh completely that has the most powerful impact. In any case, underwear fetishism is a very common and mild one to have. I reckon there is also something sexy about getting the underwear soiled, which is like proof that something "rough" has been going on. Wink

Yes, I have this. That, and they need a nice, well-developed butt to turn me on.

As previously stated, I definitely have an underwear fetish and yes, sometimes seeing a guy in a hot pair of briefs is better than naked! It leaves something to the imagination and lets your mind do the rest!

Love it! Totally find it it sexy. I have always had a thing for underwear, especially briefs. Those trunks aren't bad either. I would find it appealing to have sex in underwear too. You are not weird.

Guys in nothing but jeans n.n
Espcially this guy who I do Taekwon-do with. He has such a nice torso! And his arse looks wonderfull in his jeans n.n

Not so much of an underwear fetish, but I love it when they keep their shirt on while doing it. It's such a huge tease.

The title gave me completely different mental imagaes :eek:

Some people have undie fetishes, others have sock fetishes. As long as there are 2 consenting adult having fun, fetishes are all good Wink

I found that a man is much sexier with a underwear on than completely naked.

Don't know why, but I guess I have underwear bulge fetish.

Frankly, not only this underwear fetish, but I'm obsessed with socks and feet. Not the strong smell one, Just a mild smell can make me get a huge boner!