Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Pa. governor compares gay marriage to incest"
Unbelievable!

"It was an inappropriate analogy, you know," Corbett said. "I think a much better analogy would have been brother and sister, don't you?"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics...a/2921793/

Im sure he knows ALL about incest......speaking from one of the incest capitols of the USA.
Im sure he's an expert in the subject.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Im sure he knows ALL about incest......speaking from one of the incest capitols of the USA.
Im sure he's an expert in the subject.

Umm I live in PA

mbennet35 Wrote:Umm I live in PA

Well, Im sure your family is ok. Bighug

Ohio and Utah are the top two.

Im strictly basing this on where the people living when news stories came out about incest.
They seem to center around Ohio, Utah, and Pennsylvania. Although Alabama gets a lot of ridicule and jokes on the subject, most of the real news stories about this always seem to be from those other states.

I love the awkward smile after the comment, like he was being clever or something and expecting the laugh track only for it to flash back to the face of the reporter with the deadpan "not amused" expression and retort.

I don't know why we pay so much attention to people that think like this.

In this day and age, opening your mouth to say something like this is the same as punching yourself in the face.

Saying these things against us does not make us look bad anymore...it makes the people who think/say these things look bad.

It like that photo doing the rounds of facebook...'I agree with the Pastor, we should put all homosexuals on an island of their own so that they can stop breeding.'

Any responses from such states as South Carolina where the state amended their Constitution to prohibit gay marriage (and sometimes even civil unions) just as they once did interracial marriage yet first cousins can still marry and breed with full recognition?

look at the bright side ... at least unlike in Iran, its not punishable by death ... >.>

Nightcrawler Wrote:look at the bright side ... at least unlike in Iran, its not punishable by death ... >.>

'Course they'd like to change that.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Well, Im sure your family is ok. Bighug

Ohio and Utah are the top two.

Im strictly basing this on where the people living when news stories came out about incest.
They seem to center around Ohio, Utah, and Pennsylvania. Although Alabama gets a lot of ridicule and jokes on the subject, most of the real news stories about this always seem to be from those other states.

Not all of us are inbred Tongue