Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first time
What is the first sexual encounter with a guy like?

Thats an awfully personal question Mister.

Depends on both guys.
If both guys have never been with another guy, then it'll probably be awkward at first. Not sure how to do stuff. Maybe one will think it's ok to force his dick inside the other without loosening him up first, which will just be painful.

If one has experience, like a lot, but not enough to have aids Tongue
Then it could be quite pleasant for the inexperienced one.

heythere1188 Wrote:What is the first sexual encounter with a guy like?

I'm not sure, but I don't think you're asking what you really want to know with that question. I mean, it should be obvious (I'd think) that "first times" are going to be very different for everyone. My "first time" happened when i was VERY young, around six years old or younger... with a boy only another year older than myself. And it wasn't overtly "sexual"... just "erotic" (in this case meaning we didn't even touch one another, although we were touching ourselves... but for me, it was a very 'sexy' experience that really affected me). Some guys first times happen MUCH later in life, when they're fully adult. Some guys first times are traumatic in one way or another. Others are totally pleasurable. Some are after long periods of lusting for someone, finally having the object of one's desire. Some have an emotional component, others do not. Ask a hundred or a thousand different men you'll probably get that many different answers.

So... what is it you really want to know? You describe yourself as straight...which is fine... you're not the first straight guy to be on this forum. But that said, you're obviously curious about something, trying to understand something... OK. No problem. But help us understand more exactly what it is you're wanting to know? .... Like, for example, are you asking "Is the first time you have anal sex painful?" The answer is: "Yeah, usually it is, but not always." But I don't know... that may not be what you're asking at all.

I like how Mike replies to your question but to add my little observation , this is a gay friendly chat forum that covers all topics for movies to sex and all between but you must have something on your mind to to post that question ....my questions are , are you bi outside this forum ...does your partner know ? are you thinking about something sexual with a guy for the first time etc ? I don't mind if you choose not to reply mate , it just may help others reply with more info - forgot to say , happy to have you here on Gayspeak buddy

If Im being honest my first time wasn't all that great I was more happy to have finally lost my virginity, with a nice girl that had a bit of experience, I was 16. My first time with a man it wasn't so great either, because I was a little nervous and sadly a little bit ashamed of myself, I was 19. Every time Ive been with a woman it was only ok, but the more I was with men the better it became. I think your first time doing anything its always a bit scary.

Partner doesn't know... Recently have had a lot of gay urges and want to have a sexual encounter with a male

how much does the 'monogamous' part of your relationship mean to you?

Because from your statement above it would appear that you are willing to jeopardise that. Don't you think you should be having this discussion with your significant other?

I myself have a the desire to be with a man I am looking for
My first gay experience. What's the best route to take? I thought about going to a gay spa.

[MENTION=24177]Gman536[/MENTION] The best route is whatever works for you. What is extremely important is that you educate yourself about health issues and play safe at all times.
I bid NO Trump!