Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
¿Is it "wrong" to find the idea of sex boring?
Oh sorry i thought it wouldve been odd if u didnt, its just the way you said "sorry" to that question, in my book that means "pardon me" nevermind i didnt take you for an idiot!

Yes its a blood test.

If you get regular blood tests they will not be testing for Low Testestrone (as one potential issue) Usually a Complete Blood Count (CBC) and Liver Panel is done, then if you are in an at risk group (which you are) they also run HIV and other STD's.

Do bring up the lack of interest/boredom in sex with your doctor.

Another issue it could be is the thyroid... and something else I can't put a name to right now... So talk to your doctor, s/he can run the 20 questions and suggest tests to make certain this isn't a physical issue.

I'm just throwing this out there for no reason: I think you lied about your birthday, because I don't believe you are nearly slutty enough for a Gemini. Tongue Wink

Counselor Wrote:I'm just throwing this out there for no reason: I think you lied about your birthday, because I don't believe you are nearly slutty enough for a Gemini. Tongue Wink

In my experiences, its the Taurus and the Scorpios who end up being sluts.
LOL

Sorry...Aquarian slut here. And my partner was a Leo slut. So much for the theory of Zodiac related slutdom. Smile

MisterTinkles Wrote:In my experiences, its the Taurus and the Scorpios who end up being sluts.
LOL

oiramittedeneb Wrote:I was not sure about opening this thread since I don´t really enjoy speaking about my sex life (and be sure that I won´t go into unnecessary details). Some users already sort of discussed this in another thread and it is a subject that most of my friends find puzzling as well. I´m not going to pretend that I´m not aware of it, but it is what it is ._.

Anyway, the issue I guess is that I find the whole idea (and practice) of sex somewhat boring. I´ll just point out that I don´t think I´m ill/sick or mentally blocked, and I do not have feelings against the idea of sex.

And, well, since I don´t have a sensation of been missing something I don´t usually put a lot of effort in dealing with this. So I´ll just leave this thread to see if you have any ideas.

You could be dealing with dopamine rush.

This thing really SUCKS! :-(

http://www.gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=24836

sheldon cooper doesn't think highly of sex.

to each his own.

I find sex to be a rather conflicted subject for myself.

I get very excited by the idea of sex, by particular things that turn me on.

However, sex itself (while it is good), is not something I want to do all day, and I don't usually think about it all day. It boggles my mind how some people are trying just to get laid all the time, and I wonder...is sex for them REALLY that great? I mean, it's ok for me, but that's without using condoms and trying to get my fiance pregnant.

Other people who have sex with random people, they use protection. I've used condoms too, and they really dull the sensation for me. So I have to wonder, with all that going on, how is it really that awesome? I agree that sex is really just all in your head, and you either are into it, or you aren't (maybe not being triggered, maybe just don't care at all)