Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
????`
I'm positive I'm not gay because I am emotionally and sexually attracted to women. I also do not believe in labels. I cannot think of ever kissing a guy or being emotionally attatched, but I love sex and every aspect of it. I love having sex with girls and being in relationships with them. Back a couple years ago me and my friend were drinking in my basement and being a teenager you get very horny and adding alcohol just magnifies the hornyness. I was a little curious and before I knew it I was sucking his penis. One thing led to another and after a while he was fucking me in the ass. The next morning we did not talk about it, but sure enough next time he came over we were drinking again. getting horny I asked if he wanted me to suck his cock and he agreed. I told him I wanted him to cum in my mouth... he did. Then I had asked him if he would preform anal sex on me, he agreed. I wanted him to cum in my ass so he did. since then nothing has really happened but sometimes I wish it would. I love having sex with girls but sometimes I want to be dominated and just have a guy fuck me super hard. there is just something I like about a hard cock in my mouth and swallowing the cum.. or a hard dick in my ass just penetrating until I cant take it anymore.

This is a bit unusual and I don't know what to really say. This is highly confusing to me. However, since there's no clear cut answer on sexuality for some people... well you're one of 'em. Now this is pretty understandable. I know you wouldn't want empty sex with a woman and then just forget about her.... yeah like a one-night stand sort of thing. Though you wouldn't mind this when it comes to a guy.

I don't know... if you find an open-minded girl and then maybe you confess to her that you like having a guy dominate you and all... perhaps she'll let you do that. Sorry, I'm trying to help you out as best as I can over your situation.

So can anyone else come to a better conclusion?

Just don't worry. If you enjoy it, what is the problem? No labels, fine. You are yourself. That's it. Enjoy whatever life gives you and don't stop yourself from having fun. :]

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Just don't worry. If you enjoy it, what is the problem? No labels, fine. You are yourself. That's it. Enjoy whatever life gives you and don't stop yourself from having fun. :]

That is the best answer. Confusedmile:

Cutieboy Wrote:That is the best answer. Confusedmile:
I have to agree.

as long as you watch that you play safe.... I agree with the others before me

Just...be careful I guess?

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk