Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Year ago..
One Year ago.. well one year yesterday I was graduating from university with my Degree and the whole massive ceremony that gets planned every year at the Wales Millennium Centre getting ready for whats ahead of me and thinking about leaving work.. It was also the time that dad was starting to get over his cancer so things were pretty good.

Now one year on.. Im still at said company that I was planning to leave, although I did get promoted but still ! I do feel a bit odd about it because I know I have so much potential waiting to burst but with the current economic climate jobs aren't as easy to get. I know this is a bit of a random blog post.. But looking on facebook at other peoples graduations taking place this week made me sorta reflective Smile

So how about you lot? Has the space of a year improved your lives, or do you feel its not changed at all? :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

More work, more responsibilities, and a sh*tload of stuff to clear and sort after our two parents died... Yikes, please, not another year like 2010-2011!:eek:

Interesting post. A year ago, i wasn't really sure what i was doing, i was in a relationship but the rest of my life was kinda up in the air.

Over the past year i've done a new uni course that's led to an ideal job for me, but i'm now single again.

Weird how as one aspect of my life improves the other worsens :S

Joker Wrote:Weird how as one aspect of my life improves the other worsens :S

Maybe its just something that has to happen - to progress in one area you need to give up another part :confused:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

A year ago I almost died...Had a heart attack and I got three stents. I had NO IDEA I was at risk as I considered myself physically fit and healthy but I had a deadly combination...I had high blood pressure and I used to smoke...smoking is the reason I had the heart attack.

A year later...I have never been more healthy than I am right now. I only eat fruits, veggies, nuts, whole grains and fish...No processed food at all...no preservatives...no artificial coloring...no carbonation...no refined sugars...no saturated fats.....I go to the gym every day...

The doctor said I am in excellent physical shape now and I lowered my blood pressure and cholesterol and do not have to take any medication.

What a difference a year can makeConfusedmile: