Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-on-1 Beat-em 'Up's - 2d ? Or 3d ?
So which do you prefer ? Are you more a Super Streetfighter II Turbo kinda guy ? Or a Virtua Fighter Fan ??

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
I don't play many versus games. The only ones I tend to play are Smash Bros. and the DBZ fighting games.
When I was younger I did play Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat for the SNES and Genesis. Actually, Mortal Kombat is still one of my favorites, nothing will ever beat fatalities.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
If you enjoyed fatalities, how about a game like Eternal Champions Challenge from the Dark Side (I believe it was called) where they had LOADS of different ways of finishing your enemy ?

Those were COOL Wink.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Hmm... since all the fighters(Marvel vs Capcom, King of Fighters, Smash bros) that I can think of are 2d I guess that's what I prefer.

I don't think 3d fighters are bad tho, Naruto on the Gamecube was heaps of fun, especially when you're drunk. And I don't mind an occasional game of Tekken.

Really looking forward to Smash Bros Brawl, if only I had my wii...