Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Curious Questions
JimmyDalton Wrote:This is not a poll. I just wonder if you know something about this.
Oh, and sorry for my English.

Is it true that:
1. Gays are more aware of their looking.
2. Straight guys are less appreciative on their body, they tend to more focus on female body, while gays enjoy touch on parts of their body instead just humping and pumping.
3. Gays are more showy than straight guys. They will reveal their ripped abs and muscles in most occasions.
4. Heterosexual women and guys mostly share similar interest in dating a guy. One of them will be a victim if the guy is actually gay/straight.
5. Most gays only look for sex. On the contrary, straight guy/girl will always look for a way to have a serious relationship to eventually get married.
6. Gays tend to look feminine. No matter how they get dressed, or how they conceal their identity, you will always know they are gay.
7. Gays are more interested in arts than sports (except the gym). They love watching sports, but most of the time, they watch those hot sporty boys.
8. Most gays fall in love with straight guys so much that they cannot get over them.
9. Most men going to the gym are gay, or at least bisexual.
10. Do you believe in love at the first sight between two gay men?

I will answer but just for justification on stereotypes.

My background and sexuality : Aussie, gay but have slept with plenty of girls (and probably will be involved with them if people want me to be, i.e MMF things) but I prefer men.

1. Gays are more aware of their looking.
nope and yes, depends on the person. I pretend I am not, but really I am.
2. Straight guys are less appreciative on their body, they tend to more focus on female body, while gays enjoy touch on parts of their body instead just humping and pumping.
Once again yes and no, it depends on the person and the couple. many straight couples explore their male partners body, if they didn't then shite it becomes boring.
3. Gays are more showy than straight guys. They will reveal their ripped abs and muscles in most occasions.
Nope, many gay guys are average, just like me. In reality (apart from the muscle thing like bears) all the "fetish" body types are the same, from skinny, to BBM (BBW) to fit etc.
4. Heterosexual women and guys mostly share similar interest in dating a guy. One of them will be a victim if the guy is actually gay/straight.
I honestly don't understand the question, it just sounds wtf.
5. Most gays only look for sex. On the contrary, straight guy/girl will always look for a way to have a serious relationship to eventually get married.
LIES LIES LIES
I myself and many gay guys I know are after a committed relationship with someone they love.

Many straight girls (and of course the guys) that I know are all about quick and easy fucks.
6. Gays tend to look feminine. No matter how they get dressed, or how they conceal their identity, you will always know they are gay.
Hah! I guess I'm straight then.
7. Gays are more interested in arts than sports (except the gym). They love watching sports, but most of the time, they watch those hot sporty boys.
This seems to be a flip flop question. For myself I love sports (motor sports) but not physical sports. However I do enjoy competing in physical sports with friends as I can get really competitive.
8. Most gays fall in love with straight guys so much that they cannot get over them.
NEGATIVE HOUSTON!

Straight guys usually gross me out hardcore. I want a man that wants men. The only times I've strayed is because my gaydar is terrible and I often think certain straight men are gay. But alas they are just charming and nice.
9. Most men going to the gym are gay, or at least bisexual.
HAH! most are straight bro. are you reading too many gay romance novels?
10. Do you believe in love at the first sight between two gay men?
I don't believe in love at first sight.

But I always believe in love at "first encounter". For me, chemistry is everything. I don't know what it is, maybe pheromones or subconscious attraction to their body type but some people just tick my boxes straight away and others do not. The ones that do not rarely make it past 2 dates for me.

Thanks everyone. Sorry for the late response, I was busy at work and had to work overtime yesterday.

I think I see this time, those stereotypes are not always true. It is hard here to meet or gather other gay people to share everything, almost everyone is closeted and tries to cover their identity. But at least what they say to prejudice homosexuality is deniable.