Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 fruits
A and B were the survivors in an air crash.
They fell on a seemingly derelict island, but of course that's not true.
In fact, there lived a group of cannibals and meeting them was just the matter of time.
And this day, they finally met them.
The tribes abducted them and brought them back to their cave to see the leader.
When the leader saw them, he gasped,' it's been a long while since we last ate the human flesh. We really miss such a unique taste.'
This scared A and B. And they told the leader they would do anything for him if he didn't eat them.
The leader said,' I don't need anyone to do nothing for me as you can see I got thousands of followers. However, the life is quite boring here. I just wanna play a game. Each one of you bring back 100 fruits of the same kind first. And then I'll tell you what to do next.'
Then A and B did go out the cave to find the fruits. A immediately headed back to the cave after he collected 100 strawberries.
The leader nodded satisfactorily and said,' Now you shove the strawberries into your butt hole and during when you couldn't make a sound or I'll kill you. Understand?'
A nodded and then he started to thrust the strawberries into the ass...1...2...3.....and so on....
When there was just 2 strawberries left, B was back. A just caught a sight on B. Suddenly he couldn't hold it and laughed. Later on, he got beheaded,
He went to the heaven and met the God. God shook his head and asked why he had to laugh.
A was still laughing,' I....I saw B brought back 100 durians!!'

i got the joke upto the point of... Whats a durian??? Its not a fruit ive heard of lol

zeon Wrote:i got the joke upto the point of... Whats a durian??? Its not a fruit ive heard of lol

[Image: Durio_kutej_F_070203_ime.jpg]

Those are Durians...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:[Image: Durio_kutej_F_070203_ime.jpg]

Those are Durians...

:eek: armed Fruits ... looks dangerous

heard of this before but still interesting lol

:eek:Not going near it , it creeps me out .

I ate it in Taiwan-it smells terrible and it's tasteless.

OH SHIT! sorry B, you chose the wrong fruit xD

I think blueberries would have made an interesting mess.... Wink