Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 ways to annoy your roommate
Once, while in College, I shared a two bedroom apt. with another gay guy I met in class. At the time, I was working as a banquet server at a four star hotel. Often, the hotel would host conferences and the banquet staff would provide morning, afternoon, and evening meals. We would have to go in at 5 A.M. to set up the breakfast room for the guests, which meant we had to get up at about 4 A.M. to get ready and be at work on time. This, for some reason, was never much of a consideration for my roommate who would stay up until two or three in the morning watching youtube videos on his computer and laughing obnoxiously at the top of his lungs. Numerous times I tried to talk to him about the issue, but he never attempted to remedy or modify his behaviors.

Eventually, I got tired of it, and--fortunately for me--the breaker box was in my bedroom. So, every time I knew I had to work early, I would lock my door, flip off the power switch to his bedroom, and sleep soundly.

XRIMO Wrote:I found the best way to annoy my roommate is to put her dishes in the wrong cupboard. She flips out trying to find them, and I sit back and laugh.
At first it was unintentional because I wasn't sure where she wanted things. But now I do it to annoy her.

I may have to try this!

I just spent the last 12 hours listening to my new room mates friends scream because their football team lost, no joke until 3am this morning! Though the bar-b-que was good...

Awesome list, I liked number 50 the most!!! LMAO! That, is enough to make a quick exit!! This is a very practical list!! But, I find that the best way to annoy someone is, picking on their habits, and asking if they do it for comfort or because they wish to remain ignorant. E.g. If they partied too much say, "I don't understand why you drink so much, I mean every night, wow, that is some feat, I am so glad I am not you, I mean I couldn't handle it, sheesh"!