Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st time u bottomed
I would say I'm a verse top... just cause I've always been open to being fucked, but I've only topped mainly cause I'm really tight. I'm not big on random hook ups, but the small few that I've had.... this was the case. They'd want to fuck me and have zero luck lol. Then I'd just plow them and go bout my business.

So the night when this occurred (which was about a month ago now since I started writing this and totally forgot about it)I was hanging with an old friend. He asked, and I was just like good luck dude. I def thought zero chance this would work, and to my extreme shock it did.

The whole time this guy is going to town on me, I was too shocked and too in my mind to really enjoy it. He came pretty damn fast so I was kind of over eager to try again. So about 10 minutes later we're going at it again and I gotta say it felt pretty good. Kinda want to explore it some more, but I've come to realize that it's 100% on being comfortable with the person for me.

The guy I hooked up with was a family friend that I've known since we were kids so I wasn't nervous or anything with him. I've just recently finally came out to my friends and most of my family so I'm finally ready to have a boyfriend. Def eager as hell to have a legit relationship and explore more things... I'm def way behind schedule!

Anyone body else want to talk about ur 1st time bottoming?

Don't be afraid to say you want to try something else while having fun! Also its good to see im not the only vers top
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I'm still sexualy awkward. I'm down to do a lot of things and I get really into it, but when it comes to me asking for certain things I feel like some shy little kid.. um um um can u pretty please with sugar on top kiss my penis?... tehe thanks.

blackula88 Wrote:I'm still sexualy awkward. I'm down to do a lot of things and I get really into it, but when it comes to me asking for certain things I feel like some shy little kid.. um um um can u pretty please with sugar on top kiss my penis?... tehe thanks.

Dont feel shy or asmhabed for askigng for somethign sexual! In many cases guys find it hot if you ask for it and sometimes beg for it...
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

The first time I bottomed was nothing special. It didn't hurt or anything but it wasn't pleasurable either.

We were both virgins to butt sex, but had done lots of the other stuff before that. The night we decided to try it, I topped first and we did it by him riding my dick. My dick is bigger than his, so I expected it to hurt him. It did only a little. He didn't want me to cum doing that, so we flipped and I was the bottom. He has this really perfect dick, about 6 inches but thick and rock hard. When he rubbed it over my hole, I really wanted to feel him penetrate me. When he popped the head in, I said "get it out, get it out, get it out". I really hurt. So we experimented with him just popping the head in and out and finally he was balls deep. It was really great and I swear I could feel him cum inside me. Despite loving it, I would say I am more of a top than a bottom.

Now I have a boner, Thanks alot blackula.

First time was bad. When he started to enter, my ass immediately cramped up from the excruciating pain, but I was too proud/shy to say anything, so he kept going. My vise-like 'grip' made him cum real fast, at least. After the pain, of which I never said anything, left, I rode him and jerked off to orgasm just a few min later.

To this day, the pain and cramping can happen to me, if there isn't enough prep aka foreplay with smaller things.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Bhp91126 Wrote:First time was bad. When he started to enter, my ass immediately cramped up from the excruciating pain, but I was too proud/shy to say anything, so he kept going. My vise-like 'grip' made him cum real fast, at least. After the pain, of which I never said anything, left, I rode him and jerked off to orgasm just a few min later.

To this day, the pain and cramping can happen to me, if there isn't enough prep aka foreplay with smaller things.
Oh god that sounds awful. I was actually really worried about pain just cause I've never really did to much "ass play" to myself. So i thought I would have a similar problem. Shockingly that wasn't the case.

The only issue I was having was feeling a weird sensation in my balls... like someone was squeezing them. That pain kinda came and went during it. Oh and lol the 1st time he entered I swear it felt like I needed to take a shit... but i canceled that feeling out by telling myself no no no brain.. this is a penis in ur ass lol.

When I finally decided to do it I went to a bath house in Phoenix and was not sure what to expect. the first guy (in cowboy boots and hat) came in and asked if he could and I said we could give it a try. Also told him it was my first time so we needed to go slow. No problem right? na he just tried to ram it home. needless to say I learned a lot.
After that I learned to dilate before hand to make it easier. This worked great till I had to have a hemorrhoidectomy and they did both a regular and a PPH procedure, what a mistake if you need to do it just do a regular don't do the pph it makes you two tight and they can like me get some nerve ending which makes it painful every time. But with time it had subsided a little. (been 10 MO since the last try)
With some experimentation I learned it was more comfortable to straddle my partner.
One thing to remember. there can't be to much prep/foreplay. I had a young Filipino guy that liked to play. with his small hand you can imagine where that lead. One of the Best experiences i have ever had. :biggrin:

at 15-16 i knew i liked guys but never acted on it, had a Girl friend to for 6 Months i only fucked her once,

While i was with her i was chatting to this guy 6 years older than me online and i was really feeling like he was perfect and so we met up after alot of messages and some skype fun.

i was very turned on, it did not feel great or not bad either just noting as i expected and afterwards it was all a lure for him as he never spoke with me again.

This the kept me with my girl friend for another 6 months with no interest in guys Tongue