Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 silly questions:
I have two questions that are probably silly but I'm not very good with computers and I'm too lazy to do my own research. Smile

Here they are (I'm a MS Windows 7 user, by the way):

1) I have a huge pdf file that I want to compact, so that I can send it via e-mail to a friend. How do I do that? I suppose I'll have to use WinZip, right? What then? I don't even know if I have WinZip installed in my computer... Sad

2) I have another pdf file that I would like to convert to a smaller (i.e. less disk space, less resolution) pdf format. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance, guys!

Can't you deal with this by pressing Alt-F4?
I bid NO Trump!

MisterLove Wrote:I have two questions that are probably silly but I'm not very good with computers and I'm too lazy to do my own research. Smile

Here they are (I'm a MS Windows 7 user, by the way):

1) I have a huge pdf file that I want to compact, so that I can send it via e-mail to a friend. How do I do that? I suppose I'll have to use WinZip, right? What then? I don't even know if I have WinZip installed in my computer... Sad

2) I have another pdf file that I would like to convert to a smaller (i.e. less disk space, less resolution) pdf format. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance, guys!

I share large files with my google drive or dropbox accounts. There is no different pdf formats, so for the second question I'd need more details about what/why you are trying to accomplish to give meaningful feedback other than is the file something that can be accessed elsewhere on the net so that all you store is a URL. Good luck!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I found this
http://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:I found this
http://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf

This is perfect Honey, thanks.