Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2party sys but republicians are expensive
the US 2 party system, the republicans are very expensive to keep around.

The wars; Iraq, Afghanistan , the bill to taxpayers so far has been $2 trillion, plus $260 billion in interest on the resulting debt. By comparison, the current federal budget is $3.8 trillion. Total cost between $4 trillion and $6 trillion over time with medical care and disability benefits. The largest future expenses will be medical care and disability benefits for veterans.

pellaz Wrote:the US 2 party system, the republicans are very expensive to keep around.

The wars; Iraq, Afghanistan, the bill to taxpayers so far has been $2 trillion, plus $260 billion in interest on the resulting debt. By comparison, the current federal budget is $3.8 trillion. Total cost between $4 trillion and $6 trillion over time with medical care and disability benefits. The largest future expenses will be medical care and disability benefits for veterans.

I could rant forever...

But I'm a great admirer of Ralph Nader and I'll just sum up his thoughts...

We don't have a 2 party system. We have a one party system. And it's all for the corporations. These criminal wars could have never happened with serious opposition. Don't fool yourself, the democrats cooperated (colluded) with the republicans.

It's no longer a govt OF the people, BY the people and FOR the people, but a govt of the CORPORATION, by the CORPORATION and for the CORPORATION .

Mini rant complete.

LateBloomer Wrote:I could rant forever ... Mini rant complete.
SHUSH; there are still some gay republicans out there
ElefantElefantElefantElefantElefant