Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supernatural?
When I was younger I found myself with no place to stay, though freinds put me up there was 1 night when I had no where and borrowed a tent, I found a small patch of woods at the end of a rugby field, and once there begin making a space in the dense undergrowth,twigs ect, it was nearly dark when I started putting up the tent when something rushed by me very fast, making lots of noise in the undergrowth,
clearly running footsteps, the trees and undergrowth was so dense they were impossibly fast, on my other side, it happened again, so fast, and this bit u think I'm mad but a feeling of mischief and giggling, anyway for some strange reason I didn't run, parylised with fear I frantically began scrambling my tent into my bag,while every few seconds, the "things" rushed by, 2 of them, eventually I got back onto the field,
-- I don't usually tell anyone about it, it doesn't sound real does it, has anyone else had any strange experience

No. . . . .

Sounds like wee folk to me, or fair-folk/fae/fairies.

My grandfather firmly believed in leprechauns and other wee folk, he even kept silver bullets for that one off encounter with such critters.

He told me tales of encountering 'wee folk' himself and other horror stories of such encounters.

Sounds to me you had a close brush to your own horror tale.