Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 word story game story so far...
Hello all,
this forum isnt posting most recent posts in top so im having to re make one and here it is the story so far... at 64 pages someone else can type up page 32 - 64

The Story so far....
Chapter one,
There was a bigot named Republican, with a phobia of sparkly balls. He was told to wash his little finger, so that he can sharpen his orange to throw at a giant smelly rubber duck, that is married to a foul smelling old hag named Boring little whore.
Every time she ran around the garden nude while it was raining, she would yell and howl insanely. While the priests covered their ears with Swiss cheese, she was smelly but.. not that foul as a priest stood downwind and farted out the national Anthem.
Suddenly the bells were ringing and heavens door opened and out came carrying with him a message from god saying "i was the messenger, I love waffles and big tasty. Dieting? too bad.." he exclaimed with a bowl of chocolate ice cream.
With a mosquito that was hungry for Camembert and Leonardo Dicaprio. Eventually he took flight, but returned to deliver the Chinese food to boring not to eat, he covered his pierced nipples with whipped cream. His boyfriend saw and said are you that hot?
Take off your Pennsylvania Quaker hat and rest your dirty underwear and skid marks included, lane where the man spanked his monkey who yelped "no please don’t allow me to take my pants and shirt off and show you where i keep my balls when I get horny and play with your tiny little thingamajig that he constantly uses to rub until he pukes big time.
Screams out “oh I got a big balloon filled with silicon and it just burst” then a sexy diplomat entered the room naked with a gift for a naughty time but Ganesha interrupted in the nick of time as a fierce hawk that strikes Ganeshas head screaming “I’m a whore knocking on your door until my knuckles bleed with unicorns sacred magical blood of dead teens shattered soul.”
Chapter two
The bigots of the empire lost over the years of that they have yearned for what could happen in “nom nom nom!” said the dinosaur whilst eating his green eggs and burping loudly as his full of radiator fluid the illegal Danish poison of choice. “I am lamp the genie” said of the dragon massive load of freeze lag Jesus. In no time it was all that mattered to him at that then he found a strange shaped orange with a hieroglyphic writing on its hairy naval “wow!” he exclaimed with a frightful bashful face and his finger cut in no time he knew what was in the future for him. it wasn’t absolution he had a penis penis penis in his hiney, that he enjoyed many times over. Exhausted he slumped with a grin, but begged for more more more but to no use so he pulled out his massive huge wide hummer golf cart. “Wow” brad exclaimed.. Meanwhile across town a new dilemma over the rainbow a u.f.o appeared with unicorns and sparkling fairy dust, the came in and flew about falling in love with each other, when suddenly a big bang theory made them question the size of the perverted elf’s long pointed beard that looks like it has never touched the skin nor be groomed so the fat mother fucker simply shat on the toilet seat because he was drunk and had no more alcohol or eyes to see what he’d done to the ugly anti Egyptian clown from Syria who never slept an hour let alone a post apocalyptic warrior do his master piece in brilliant shades
Chapter three
As once Golum called her precious for his own unsubstainted reasons and evil intentions that grew cornucopia of food and wine to be saved only by the powers to be not that they want dickens cider they want much bump bump bump the next day as the sun glowed so brightly whoa wait what?? was that sound huge earthquake tremors blasted up a huge caravan where the heat was melting the guys ice cream that looked like a hot mess. Anyway that was what he had thought before he went to make a dream come true he always wanted to have sex, but no he had a disease that forced him to live all the time without the touch of someone special who would puke everyday a jar of jelly beans and glitter and huge dragon called Pitsy Poo who spread her glorious wings and farted ice cream with rainbow sprinkles and cherries drizzled with chocolate, thinking she was the fairest but instead she was rotten to the core. Hence evil thoughts occupied her confused mind as she plotted against the ones that refused to give her a toothbrush gold floss with some sparkling shiny pretty diamonds that made her want more more. She realised she’s about to die she sighed sadly im a super star! why me why!? my boobs can change into penises and become greatly small. Hate that after she died a monster arose called Paris Hilton and said you’re pretty much fake. Paris left then a sexy hunk wearing sunglasses fell and turned into an Eskimo that burped a seal and a poke ball with strange spikes.
Chapter four
Ten years later coming out of of the icy creation that had green snotty boogas and an enormous eye that blinked scattering gold and riches to all quasiperodic sleep ensued a big fat nyan cat flew with bat wings so so horny wanting more and getting less so decided to do a bong hit running away fast through the street naked as hell ending up in my very closet where I found a giant turd, that had glitter, a birthday candle and penis shaped curls with steamy hot clams that looked herp derpish. Sat in some poop that smelled like strawberry shortcake and he ate the chocolate frosting because he hadn’t seen anything as remarkable as the Pamela Andersons boobs good news everyone today you will have a rare opportunity to clone these Iraq lobsters and anything else seemed rather inappropriate to eat up as they are tainted love was tempted the nyan cats that scratched all the bones out the big blue wardrobe. He hid his giant maggot farm in a filthy cockroach that went to a john of god i.e holy prostitute and offered to make a fantasy come true. The blushing, with excitement was a result of Mary’s little fascination of the boys next door who like to play doctor in his big pants with his huge Wang named gland the impailer that impaled without bothering to sheath or the slightest little big amount of yummy sweet gummy bears and sweet gum drops covered in honey stuck up inside the roof of a very large gingerbread house, that reeked of evil brown tin cans buttered and floured the lovely warm dough awaiting the nice hot oven at the Belgian consulate in Canberra where the ambassador was waiting for this humongous fart but grabbed a fan too late and asphyxiated himself but died happily then a griffon flew in beside the stars and cried a river of tears with the prime minister smiling evilly at the very thought of donating blood to the poor cold corpse who would not awaken without a magic spell which would have saved us from evil incarnate that lurked in the next doors neighbours evil dark haunted basement. So now we have no choice but to summon someone who can reign in this rainbow drooling beast who always takes pleasure in pain who never shows his true campness except at pride fest! When his bandanna got pealled but that did not give him wings drinking redbull does kill your heart the moose flew over the cow with a big levitating school building hovering just below the giant mothership which was about to crash into the open sea fortunately there was a crackhead doing a break dance without having a big fluffy pillow as soft as a little lambs wool slowly his penis grew bigger as Hindenburg crash and deflated his psychedelic parachute mattress which was his rainbow coloured mushrooms covered in glitter and sprinkled with hundered and thousands grained wood bark stained in oak. And polished with and buffed his brand new shoes with loads of glitter and spit however he forgot to rub his brush in polish so instead of brushing he decided to eat sweets and fart rainbows just like skittles but a blue hippopotamus started to perform a ballet wearing only a tutu but no pink ballet shoes why you no wear proper gear is a mystery that keeps us in the dark about what is acceptable and what is so rotten
To be continued …………………..

wow Smile Good job!

Zeon, Andy changed the rules so that world games don't appear on the front page anymore, but you can still access them easily through "New Posts" in the top menu.

Awesome job Aunty, thank you.:biggrin: