Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 yare van nou
Il must admit it,I'm obsessed with "the future",be it technology 200yrs from now or how humanity will finally die out,I get a high reading,watching or hearing it.Sometimes I take a peek outside my office window and be in awe of how much humanity as achieved but this thread is not about that,its about our own personal futures.Where do you see yourself 30 years from now?Its a question that I often cast on myself and I get different answers just about everytime.One things for sure though,I'm very career-focused and my work means everything to me so 30 years from now I expect to have accrued myself quite a career.I do hope to God that I'll still be in Cape Town.Love life and family-wise,I have NO FLIPPIN IDEA,doting uncle for sure though.Oh,I do hope that Father Time is kind towards me so that I can age gracefully.

Well, if I'm still here in thirty years' time, I'll be amazed.

What's the point in aging gracefully?

marshlander Wrote:Well, if I'm still here in thirty years' time, I'll be amazed.

What's the point in aging gracefully?

Yep I too would be amazed if I were around then.
Dan and his generation and the ones to follow are our only chance for a bright future, hope and pray they are up to the job of making this world a better place to live in than we did.
Right marshlander what's the point in aging gracefully?
Bighug

Dan1089 Wrote:... Oh,I do hope that Father Time is kind towards me so that I can age gracefully.

That's something to hope for, indeed... aging gracefully, or at least not losing it...

[COLOR="Purple"]Well, I am not sure I am going to make it the next 30 days let alone 30 years... sometimes I wonder about the next 30 minutes. I dont have much hope for the next 30 years but then astrologer friends said that I would live thru a nuclear explosion - what fun Cry

I must say that I agree it is best to be open to all new that enters our life ESPECIALLY concerning career and work and especially in this economical time.

Certainly hope your predictions of a Cape Town under water in the earth hour thread do not occur but will all depend on that first step and how that first step is felt.

And may I suggest to all that the fewer broken commandments that pass your lips or body or mind will allow father time some grace Baby2 [/COLOR]

30 years i mite did even but i wonted a house and boyfrind! and jobConfusedmile:

joseph Wrote:30 years i mite did even but i wonted a house and boyfrind! and jobConfusedmile:
Good luck for all those then, Joseph ... well, the house, boyfriend and job parts anyway! Keep the dying for later!

I've never agreed with Rock 'n' Roll. Hope I get old before I die. Wink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:I've never agreed with Rock 'n' Roll. Hope I get old before I die. Wink
Now that's what I call t-t-t-t-talking 'bout my generation Rolleyes

I dont think i will be here in 30 years time but i ll tell you where i see my self in 7 years time... By then i ll have a dream come true and be in peace with myself, have the right people around me and leave some kind of legacy. In 30 years time might have adopted 2 kids, the freedom to do what i want, a couple of best selling books with my name on, live healthy in a beautiful sunny place by the sea travel and learn more.

princealbertofb Wrote:That's something to hope for, indeed... aging gracefully, or at least not losing it...

Diablotin hahahaha!!!! shall drink to that Supergrin